Images shadowed on Tumbler
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 7:44:47 AM
I noticed this after I moved my image and then saved it that ti image had a shadow where I move it to and not the image itself. The image is where it started out.
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 8:53:23 AM
I have tried the directions that you have given me several times and it does not work for me. I have told you this several times also, but keep getting this message from you.
Here is the link though: https://www.zazzle.com/pd/spp/pt-taylorcorp_glasstumbler?dz=e53142b5-a493-47ac-bde1-7e8f24b07634&side_name=front&size=16oz&design.areas=%5Btaylorcorp_glasstumbler_front%2Ctaylorcorp_glasstumbler_back%5D&context=114290942990549237&view=113555483290210799
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 8:58:59 AM
I have deleted my first reply as my eyes read the OP wrong. My apologies.
I will keep the links I posted:

Guidelines for posting in the Technical Issues Forum
HOW TO POST IMAGES ON THE FORUMS
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:09:52 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

I went to those pages that you provided. Sorry that I cannot get you to understand what I am telling you.
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 9:15:21 AM
Artful Creations By Debra Allen wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

I went to those pages that you provided. Sorry that I cannot get you to understand what I am telling you.

I am trying to help you help Tech. Tech (usually Scott) asks for screenshots to get an understanding of what the issue is. The first link tells you what is needed here in this forum (screenshots). The second link tells you how to post images to the forum. If you don't know how to grab a screenshot, click Alt+PrtScr on your keyboard to snap a picture. Then paste that into your graphics program and save it. Then upload it to the site mentioned in that second link. If tech can see your issue they will be better able to help you.
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 2:43:49 PM
Thanks for trying to help, Gina!

@Artful Creations - Images would be nice but I was able to access the link from your account and see what you're referring too. The "shadow" isn't a shadow but an image you have on the back. It looks like you have images on both the front and back, and seeing as the product is made of glass, you're seeing the back image when viewing the front. If you remove the one in the back it won't show anymore. I hope this info helps!

Since this isn't a bug, moving it to create.