Images on Charms Not Centered
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 7:10:04 AM
The preset guide that automatically centers images on charms appears to be off a bit. In order for the image to appear centered on the finished product, a slight adjustment up and to the left is required. Unless the adjusted image on the charm is printed as shown, this could be a problem.

I have an example that I wanted to attach, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. If you need it to see more clearly what I'm talking about, please let me know how I can send it to you.

Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:08:15 AM
Can you link me to a product that contains this issue?
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 8:42:42 AM
efhenneke wrote:

I have an example that I wanted to attach, but I couldn't figure out how to do that. If you need it to see more clearly what I'm talking about, please let me know how I can send it to you.

If you have a screenshot, upload it into your Z Image Album. Open the image, right click, and grab the image address. Click the Image icon here (the mountain/sun) and paste the address between the two img's
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 9:38:41 AM
. Thank you for the assist. This is, of course, only 1 example. I've had to adjust the images for most of the round charms primarily.
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:07:28 AM
I see what you're saying now.

The design tool is the correct view to use when you're designing the product. The main product page image isn't always 100% accurate, so we'll get that part fixed.