Images for new pins not showing on Pinterest
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 6:25:59 PM
Trying to pin things to Pinterest. Everything looks fine during the pinning process. But when I review my boards, new things I have pinned today just show a gray box.

This just started today (sorry can't give you an exact time.) I was able to successfully pin some items earlier in the day. But it's been kaput now for several hours. Only affects new pins; old pins are fine.

Doesn't matter whether I'm pinning from my own store or that of someone else'. Happens whether I pin from the share menu in store management, from my collections, or from search results on the home page. So I assume it's everything.

Tried clearing cache, etc. Made no difference.

Browser: Firefox Quantum 68.0.1 (says it's up-to-date)

Here's a link, but like I said, seems everything is affected:

https://www.zazzle.com/contemporary_orange_on_dark_pink_crazy_pattern_espadrilles-256928181378608077

Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 6:49:29 PM
I've had this happen too... but after a bit of time they do show up. A few weeks ago it was really bad and I had to redo a pin or two after waiting for a day or two.

I'm pretty sure the issue is on Pinterests side, not Zazzles...

but I could always be wrong.

Have you tried looking out of P and logging back in?

Hope it resolves soon

Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 6:58:58 PM
This was posted about recently. Pretty sure it is on the Pinterest end. I had some do this recently and a few tonight. I just deleted the ones affected.
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 7:11:02 PM
I just went and looked at my profile and there was one recent pin that was showing blank... I goofed around a little while saving pins from other pinners and the next time I looked the image was there. So whose ever end it is on it is only temporary.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:33:17 AM
JB Designs wrote:
Have you tried looking out of P and logging back in?

Yes, didn't make any difference.

I did search before posting this, but it's good to know it's not something new and likely only a temporary problem.

My thanks to all who responded.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:27:33 AM
...and now it's working again.