Image Has Disappeared From My Account, But Not Products
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2017 3:06:26 PM
The other day when the frisbees were announced, I attempted to create one with my Rainbow Gator image...only to find the image is entirely missing from my 'Images'. it is NOT missing from my already created products, nor my store icons.

So far no currently existing products seem to be affected, but here's the number for one so you can hopefully track down the image and find out why its not showing up under 'Images' for me - 256623306412622802.

Thanks for your help in advance, I'd really like to be able to continue to use the image.
Posted: Friday, August 04, 2017 4:04:20 PM
ZhoraTheWolverbabe wrote:
The other day when the frisbees were announced, I attempted to create one with my Rainbow Gator image...only to find the image is entirely missing from my 'Images'. it is NOT missing from my already created products, nor my store icons.

So far no currently existing products seem to be affected, but here's the number for one so you can hopefully track down the image and find out why its not showing up under 'Images' for me - 256623306412622802.

Thanks for your help in advance, I'd really like to be able to continue to use the image.

you can just re-upload the image. if for some reason you no longer have the image file you can copy/paste the image from other products to the new products.
Posted: Saturday, August 05, 2017 8:17:09 AM
I have tons of missing images that I reported. never heard back if the problem was resolved or not.
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 10:26:53 AM
Thanks Jerry Lambert and MasterpieceCafe. As far as I can tell that's the only image that has disappeared, tho before this I did have many products disappear (I do see its a known issue), and I was concerned that if I just uploaded it again that the still-live products would break. I guess I'll just have to see after I re-upload, and put that fire out then! Grin
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 10:30:32 AM
ZhoraTheWolverbabe wrote:
Thanks Jerry Lambert and MasterpieceCafe. As far as I can tell that's the only image that has disappeared, tho before this I did have many products disappear (I do see its a known issue), and I was concerned that if I just uploaded it again that the still-live products would break. I guess I'll just have to see after I re-upload, and put that fire out then! Grin

Nope. Once the file is assigned to the product, it stays as a file with the product. We are told we can delete images without it affecting any of the products we have online. I have thousands of products online that host images that are no longer in my images gallery.

Like Jerry said, just open an old product, copy the image or element, and paste to the new product. It will work.
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:40:59 AM
I bunch of my images I have uploaded since I opened the account a few years ago are gone.Where did they go?
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 5:46:07 AM
My images are gone too, it must be widespread.
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:10:58 AM
we have lots missing too I'm sure Zazzle will get them back for us asap.
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:11:10 AM
Z team seems to be working on the site update now. A lot of temporary issues. Read the forum threads, please. A lot of info about this problem.
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2019 9:09:38 AM
Not so temporary! Sad
Many of my images along with their important upload dates are gone from my images.
The original file and it's upload date is an important tool in protecting our images on Zazzle. Uploading them again or copy and pasting them from existing products does nothing to protect all our original files with their upload dates.

I NEED to access my original files with their original upload date-stamps.
2 years on and the problem seems worse. Sad
How do we access our original files uploaded to zazzle?
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2019 9:28:18 AM
artist_kim_hunter There are many reason why this isn't available. Mostly for your accounts protection. We would always advise that you have a back up of your photo's on a drive, external to Zazzle. This thread is outdated so locking. We will note your feedback however. Roses