Hidden Products that aren't Hidden?
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 5:18:41 PM
When I look at my products from the back end of my shop and click on the "product visablity" and click on the option so that only hidden products are shown; some products show up that don't appear to really be hidden...

I am not sure whats going on really, because I click on the "actions" under the product in question to go to make sure that the product public again and under the list of actions there is no "make public" option there is only a "make hidden"...which doesn't make sense. Also these products don't seem to have the little symbol of the eye with the red circle and the slash through it to show they are hidden up In the right corner either.

I'm just trying to keep my shop up to date and make sure products that haven't been viewed in a long time, but the designs are still nice are able to be seen. Its getting a little confusing because I'm not sure what products are actually showing up or not.

anyone else having this issue?
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 5:31:56 PM
I have been noticing the same thing. Things that say they haven't been viewed in 2 year and X months and they are still public but come up in the hidden sort...

IDK? I just view them and go on to the next one.
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 5:48:25 AM
ok thanks!, good to know i'm not the only one! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 8:14:44 AM
Hi all, could you provide me with some links to product experiencing this behavior? Thank you! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 8:34:13 AM
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 1:28:15 AM
Hi angelandspot, I am very sorry but I cannot replicate the issue. The products will not appear for me publicly and I can see that the products are indeed hidden. They also have the hidden "eye" symbol and the option to "make public". Can you provide a screenshot showing the error and confirm what browser you are using? Thank you Smile
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 6:59:07 AM

I am using Firefox the latest version per Linux Mint which just updated a few days ago. I don't see the option to make public just make hidden but it should not be hidden. This is from the Horsecrazyiowa store.

The vintage_angel ones are showing the eyeball icon and I just made them public again.
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 7:17:35 AM
Yes, that dropdown has only the single choice for "Hidden," not for making a product public or direct-only. I guess you used the "Edit" choice to do it the long way around since, there, you have the three choices. (I've often wondered why all three aren't offered in the dropdown.)
Posted: Thursday, November 07, 2019 1:28:51 AM
Hi angelandspot, thank for those images. I am now able to view all of the products in question publicly. Has the issue been resolved on your end? Smile
Posted: Thursday, November 07, 2019 4:36:28 AM
It appears fixed now. Thanks. I try to unhide stuff in all my stores daily as I don't want anything hidden. Thanks again.
Posted: Friday, November 08, 2019 12:59:22 AM
You're welcome. I am glad the issue has resolved itself. If it persists, please don't hesitate to let us know here or drop us an email. Thanks again Smile