GAH! Business Cards
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 2:44:55 PM
Ok so today I have literally Spent Hours fixing my business cards that I did not mess up to begin with. I always choose either Standard Matte OR Standard Semi-Gloss Specifically so the price in the MP and in the customer's face at first glance is not high -

so somewhere along the line zazzle reverted most of my biz cards to Signature UV Matte which I did notice a month or so back and made mention of it then .. I was told it would "fix itself back" which it never did.. so card by card I am having to go to the edit, product merchandising, change style and then click change and while I am at it.. trying to get the front back view also.. NOPE.. I finally get them to change paper types.. after 5,6,7,8 times of going through the entire process - they never do change views to both front back view.. and I thought OK maybe zazzle is taking a bit of time to make the change.. so I waited on a few.. NOPE.. it happens instantly ( the paper change..) when it finally does decide to work.. but it take so many times to get it done.. what a disaster and time consuming mess this has been. not a happy seller today Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying HOURS I have spent fixing something I didn't break to begin with Crying

Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 2:51:37 PM
Changes to product merchandising do not happen immediately. I can take 10-30 minutes for the change to appear on the product page.
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 3:46:55 PM
Maz wrote:
Changes to product merchandising do not happen immediately. I can take 10-30 minutes for the change to appear on the product page.
I waited for about an hour for the first group to catch up.. NOPE - I needed to do it over and over again.. and those that I continued to work on finally updated on about the 5-7th try (which took about 10 - 15 minutes each )
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2018 3:35:41 AM
There's a known issue when it comes to choosing the product view for business cards and also a few other paper products. Right now, all we can get is the front view all by itself, which isn't as good as the one showing an overlap of the front on the back. We no longer have the excellent choice of the two sides shown without overlap.
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2018 7:15:26 AM
yep, known issue
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2018 4:52:08 AM
Yes, still getting front view only on business cards and flat invitation cards...No front/back view yet, which the majority of my flat invitation cards (with back designs) are set to show.

Please fix, thank you Smile
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2018 6:54:22 AM
As above; known issue, no ETA.