Editing Collections
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:11:31 PM
I was so excited to discover the ability to rearrange my items in my collections again, HOWEVER, only the first-page of every collection is visible SadSad Crying
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/magnets-119043751116454335
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/end_of_the_trail-119501282336944557
ALL of my collections have this issue. There is no way to advance to the next page
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:23:08 PM
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2019 2:43:24 PM
There is another thread now locked they are working on it and yes feel your pain on this one Crying Hopefully it will get sorted soon as this is going to affect holiday sales I am sure they know this though. At least you can order what you can see. When they fix one problem and it seems to create another one Sad
Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 5:58:40 PM
Hi,

I am waiting for SCOTT from ZAZZLE to update that locked thread. I check every day for an update to that thread.

And I check my collections every day, hoping things get back to normal!

FLAGG
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:36:17 AM
Michelle,

You are right - it is not just the public that can not see the full collection. I did not realize that even if I went to edit a collection, I could not see what was in it as a store owner.

I had a client request a product that they had seen before on my site (not visible now). I knew the product. The good news is that all my products still exist. But the bad news is that to find it myself, I had to tediously search all my products on the 'product list'.

When I found it I was able to send the client the direct link.

But for anyone to find a product in my collection (past the first 24 visible) they would have to search ALL my products or happen upon it on the Zazzle open Marketplace. Probably 2/3-3/4 of my products are not visible in my collections. This hurts me, and it hurts Zazzle.

I guess we can do nothing. Probably silly for me to complain. I know it is a KNOWN problem. I know Zazzle is working on it.

I sure hope Zazzle can find the fix!!!!

FLAGG
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 10:31:55 AM
Luckily, I started "collecting" my products before the COLLECTIONS were introduced, by tagging with a special code or term. (Unfortunately, I stopped tagging when collections came out, so not all collections will get a full view until Zazzle corrects this)

I am currently in process of making certain to identify this code in the COLLECTION description. I stress the search in marketplace (collection drawn from more than one store) or store.

For example - this collection has 60 items. If you wish to see all items, search "nora+chen" (store or marketplace)

Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 6:22:15 AM
That's not the only problem I'm having with collections.
I've put some collections on my website using the zazzle html code but the images are no longer showing.
I've redone the codes but still no pictures Sad
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 7:28:26 AM
If they are new or if you updated them they have to be indexed again. That can take 24-72 hours.