Earnings History last update: 11/29/2019 7:59:20 AM
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 4:35:27 PM
Hi Team Tech

As the title says, my earnings history has stopped reporting sales since 11/29/2019 7:59:20 AM.

The royalty reports was catching them after that time but that now seems to have slowed down too even though I'm still getting sales in the earnings summary.

Hopefully just a delay due to all the black friday sales that everyone is getting but thought I better mention it just in case a server has eaten them.

Happy weekend ahead!

Roses
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 5:00:06 PM

+1
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 7:17:02 PM
+1
Posted: Monday, December 2, 2019 5:01:59 AM
Hi mothersdaisy, is this still an issue for you? I cannot see any discrepancy here currently Smile
Posted: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 6:46:00 AM
Something funky seems to be going on with mine as well.
I did notice this hang-up/delay already mentioned around the same time last week, then it seemed to be adding up fine after that.

Then last night I had a decent sale, and the royalty is definitely NOT calculating in at least 'Lifetime Earnings (all)", which I am absolutely sure about because around 6pm EST last night 12/2, I wrote down my lifetime earnings on paper, and as of this morning, 9:30am EST 12/3, it doesn't appear to have been added to the totals based on some amounts I'd remembered from earlier in the day while working on some number crunching.
No new major cancelations have happened to offset it.

It appears as though the "Account Balance" total is updating and rolling over about as expected.
Pending doesn't seem to be updating, and neither is Lifetime Earnings (All).

ETA: maybe it's a time zone thing combined with what someone else just mentioned in a different thread about a sale from yesterday showing up today - some new sales are updating the totals correctly, but I'm still not certain about a few from last night, and this particular one is basically kind of a big deal Smile
Is there a manual review of certain size sales or anything like that which could be delaying official totals.
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 4:11:53 PM
Padie wrote:
Hi mothersdaisy, is this still an issue for you? I cannot see any discrepancy here currently Smile

Hi Padie - all's well at my end now - it was slow over the weekend but seems to have sorted itself now.

Thanks Roses
Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:40:39 PM
Heck, I saw a sale from Florida (my own time zone) on December 3 that occurred early on December 2. That's definitely quite the lag.