Design page not working properly.
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:53:48 PM
I am having issues with the design page consistently either freezing up, or running very slow. I'm on a new Dell desktop PC that runs Windows 10, but I'm using Google Chrome to design. I've also tried using Microsoft Edge and it gets even worse in there after a couple of designs. Also, I am having problems with the preview image not showing up when I click to preview what I have designed, as well as the image not showing up in the design area at times also. Please help!
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:50:49 PM
I'm not able to design leggings. The image shows in the design window but not on the preview. When I clicked done to see what would happen, I had a blank product.
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:33:32 PM
I'm having that problem too viceandverses, and I'm now also having a problem with most of the design tool stuff either not working properly or everything loads really slow, even the page itself at times is being really slow. Sad
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:43:01 AM
There's a thread in the Feedback forum addressing the same problems, which I experienced too.
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:48:39 AM
juliebernabe wrote:
I am having issues with the design page consistently either freezing up, or running very slow. I'm on a new Dell desktop PC that runs Windows 10, but I'm using Google Chrome to design. I've also tried using Microsoft Edge and it gets even worse in there after a couple of designs. Also, I am having problems with the preview image not showing up when I click to preview what I have designed, as well as the image not showing up in the design area at times also. Please help!

No known issues, try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Thanks!
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:05:05 AM
Finbarr wrote:
juliebernabe wrote:

No known issues, try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Thanks!

When it was happening to me last night, I did precisely that, but it helped not at all.
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 7:56:41 AM
The site hangs up on me too.
Its constantly freezing up when I try to create items.

Its not our computers Finbarr.......Happy

It might be that there are too many people trying to use the system and the servers can't keep up.
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:21:04 AM
When I try to change type size all it will give me is 10 no matter what I do. Yesterday it worked fine, another day it would only give me 10.
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:29:43 AM
This should be fixed tonight.
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:39:58 AM
Yeah!!!
will do other things besides designing till then...