CTRL + C and CTRL + V no longer works for copy and paste
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:03:08 PM
Recently the CTR + C and CTR + V stopped working for copy and paste. I've rebooted and tested the commands in other applications and it works elsewhere but no longer on Zazzle.

Typically I place a design on a product and size it then copy it (Ctr + C) then paste it (Ctr + V) on the back of the product. This no longer works.

This really slows down production.
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:22:51 PM
I tend to use the design tool dropdown for those commands, but I gave the CTR+C and CTR+V a shot (since you mentioned it) and it worked for me. I tried it in FireFox, latest version.
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:37:42 PM
Thank you Gina....the CTR C/CTR v has always worked in the past but it stopped working on Zazzle. I'm not sure what you mean by the dropdown tool for copy and paste?
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:44:21 PM
Upper left on the design tool, you should see Edit listed alongside Settings and Help. Click on EDIT and it opens up to reveal commands:

Select all
Select none
Cut
Copy
Paste
Clear
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:53:49 PM
Thank you Gina...I'd never seen/used that option. It's a work-around...not as quick and easy but faster than reselecting and sizing images. THANK YOU!
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 5:05:58 PM
You're welcome.

The commands under edit is how I have always worked here. Doesn't feel slow going.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 5:14:25 AM
CNelson01 wrote:
Recently the CTR + C and CTR + V stopped working for copy and paste. I've rebooted and tested the commands in other applications and it works elsewhere but no longer on Zazzle.

Typically I place a design on a product and size it then copy it (Ctr + C) then paste it (Ctr + V) on the back of the product. This no longer works.

This really slows down production.

What Browser are you using? Version?
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 6:36:19 AM
Windows Edge Internet Explorer 10

Well, I'm back from Neptune and see I got it backwards. Make that IE Edge and Windows 10.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 6:51:00 AM
So Microsoft Edge? there is a known issue with some design tool feature on edge at the moment which is being looked into, if so. Happy
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 6:56:33 AM
Thank you!
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2019 7:50:26 PM
This should be fixed.