Collections only showing maximum 24 products 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 11:25:11 PM
Hi,
I have checked collections using Chrome and Firefox.
I also checked signed in and out of zazzle.com
My collections will only load a maximum of x 24 items.
This applies to recent collections and also to old ones, that have not had any alterations to them for months.

However, viewing them via zazzle UK, they are working as they should and show the correct amount of products.

Example, this collection should show x 40 items and it says so at the top, but only x 24 show on .com, but all 40 show via co.uk

I also checked another person's collections and it's the same for them too.

Thanks for any help

Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 11:45:25 PM
Same problem here. Looks like this got broken when they fixed the collection organization problem.
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 11:48:13 PM
Yes, that's what I was thinking too

Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 11:52:12 PM
I was trying to make specific collections of just sports shower curtains and bathmats but only the shower curtains and a few of the mats are showing up A total of 53 items. I wanted to make sets for the holidays. I thought I would add bath towel collections but can not even add the basics.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:26:46 AM
I rearranged some of what I am able to view and switched some of the collections around. Is Zazzle planning or making changes to collections, is it slow in updating to show all in the collections instead of just the first 24 or is its still just broken? I prioritize my work and don't waste time on Zazzle when the site isn't working right.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 5:49:19 AM
Yes, I also noticed this last night. This problem is worse than not being able to organize the products within the collections! Please fix! Especially with the approaching holiday season... Crying
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 6:44:49 AM
Thanks for reporting. Seeing the same. Shocked Letting the team know. Hopefully easily fixed.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:30:15 AM
Thank you!
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 11:44:44 AM
I thought it might just be the link at bottom >> missing, but adding to the address bar for page (?pg=2)still brought up the first page.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:45:40 PM
Hello.
I have the same problem. I can see only 24 items in my collections.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:04:36 PM
Same here I counted up to only 24 items showing no matter how many items in collection. This is sad because I was setting up collections for Christmas shoppers. It is happening with Chrome and FireFox.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:28:39 PM
same here

This collection has 77 items

it shows one page with 24 items, no other pages...

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/super_cool_afridrille_shoes_espadrilles-119058868236540074
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:40:14 PM
So many problems with the collections!! Are these no longer important? I use these so show curated products on my websites.
Will you be fixing these problems?

1) Sort doesn't stick (from another locked thread)
This has been a problem for about a month!

2) Only shows 24 items (as mentioned in this thread)

There may be other problems encountered other users that I have not experienced.
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:38:30 AM
So I saw that the collections sort was supposedly fixed, but there was a problem with only 24 items showing. Decided to at least sort my collections to put the most popular ones at the top so they'd show. Sorted an entire category and it stayed. So happy. Then I added some and deleted some and now the entire sort doesn't stick again! Also, still only have 24 showing.
This is so frustrating! How are we supposed to make holiday sales with this happening?? Especially with last minute Halloween sales? Seems to me that of all the various problems being worked on, this one should be put to the head of the list. jmo. sigh...Crying

Jen
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:46:06 AM
digiscrapthat wrote:
So I saw that the collections sort was supposedly fixed, but there was a problem with only 24 items showing. Decided to at least sort my collections to put the most popular ones at the top so they'd show. Sorted an entire category and it stayed. So happy. Then I added some and deleted some and now the entire sort doesn't stick again! Also, still only have 24 showing.
This is so frustrating! How are we supposed to make holiday sales with this happening?? Especially with last minute Halloween sales? Seems to me that of all the various problems being worked on, this one should be put to the head of the list. jmo. sigh...Crying

Jen

I did test moving one. It is a little "squirrely". The item selected to move seems to stick to the courser and then you release it. maybe this is the new fix? But only 24 loaded so why bother until they fix this!
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 8:51:00 PM
I am having this issue with all my collections that have more than 24 products, and I have a lot that do. Is there any update on when this will be fixed?
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 12:20:40 AM
Earlier tonight I posted that my 186 item legging collection had shrunk down to just 24 pairs. Later, when I went to add some new designs to my "Baby, Toddler & Maternity" collection - a collection that contained 161 items - I saw that only 24 items were in it also. After frantically checking more of my collections, collections that had previously held anywhere from 100 to over 200 items, I discovered thousands of missing items. My store is missing approximately 3,119 items, which is over 60% of what I've built it up to contain.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it just two years ago, also during the holiday shopping season, that a bunch of Zazzle merchandise mysteriously disappeared? I remember having just over 1,500 items back then. Over the course of a few days I lost a third of the merchandise in my store. Eventually some of those items returned, but there were some never did. Some of the items that I never got back I wasn't able to replicate the designs of.

I've spent hundreds of hours creating merchandise designs using my artwork, organizing and building up my store. It's extremely disheartening to see that once again, during the peak shopping season of the year, Zazzle's website is suffering a glitch that is not only costing us designers and store owners money, but also money for Zazzle. Zazzle can't make money on merchandise if it's not available on their website for customers to purchase. Hopefully, Zazzle's lost sales will provide the motivation to get this glitch fixed as soon as possible.

I was so happy to see the "Organize" function back up and running. Sadly this latest glitch seems to somehow be tied to that. It seems like too much of a coincidence to not be.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:39:11 AM
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/flower_frenzy-119741390528228759

124 items and only 24 are displayed for customer
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:18:52 AM
Same problem here, only 24 items in, for example, my Christmas collection.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 5:24:37 AM
eclecticpastime wrote:

I'm having problems with listing so while I'm waiting for the problems to be sorted I just clicked on your link and could see all 99 of your flower collection. Smile
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 5:27:38 AM
eclecticpastime wrote:

It appears that everything in that collection is now showing.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 5:32:01 AM
carulcards wrote:
Same problem here, only 24 items in, for example, my Christmas collection.

Hi Carul, I just had a look at your Christmas (Happy Holiday)collection and could see all 64, I hope that helps Smile
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:23:40 AM
Not mine so far. I checked multiple stores and when I click a collection with over 24 items, it still only shows 24 items.

Hope it's fixed soon Smile

Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:57:37 AM
No, not fixed yet for my store. Only see the 1st 24 in all my collections that have larger than 24 products. Sad
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:11:32 AM
The good news is that it looks like the items are still there. I'm able to find them by searching, but they aren't showing up in the collection. So hopefully this little bug can be easily fixed, but at the moment I'm just seeing the first 24 items in collections on the collection page.

inkgoeswildalaska wrote:
Earlier tonight I posted that my 186 item legging collection had shrunk down to just 24 pairs. Later, when I went to add some new designs to my "Baby, Toddler & Maternity" collection - a collection that contained 161 items - I saw that only 24 items were in it also. After frantically checking more of my collections, collections that had previously held anywhere from 100 to over 200 items, I discovered thousands of missing items. My store is missing approximately 3,119 items, which is over 60% of what I've built it up to contain.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it just two years ago, also during the holiday shopping season, that a bunch of Zazzle merchandise mysteriously disappeared? I remember having just over 1,500 items back then. Over the course of a few days I lost a third of the merchandise in my store. Eventually some of those items returned, but there were some never did. Some of the items that I never got back I wasn't able to replicate the designs of.

I've spent hundreds of hours creating merchandise designs using my artwork, organizing and building up my store. It's extremely disheartening to see that once again, during the peak shopping season of the year, Zazzle's website is suffering a glitch that is not only costing us designers and store owners money, but also money for Zazzle. Zazzle can't make money on merchandise if it's not available on their website for customers to purchase. Hopefully, Zazzle's lost sales will provide the motivation to get this glitch fixed as soon as possible.

I was so happy to see the "Organize" function back up and running. Sadly this latest glitch seems to somehow be tied to that. It seems like too much of a coincidence to not be.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:16:29 AM
Still not fixed for any of my collections.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 7:25:39 AM
We will update this thread when we know there is one guys.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:15:40 AM
All

I really hope this collection issue is solved FAST. I have many collections with over 24 products. They are ALL showing only 24 of the products. This is happening in all my stores.

This clearly effects the Christmas Shopping season (or shopping at any time) for anyone that visits my store. One of my stores have over 1000 products - with only 12 collections. That means of someone visits my store, less then 1/3 of my products can be found in my collections.

I also, routinely, send collections to people that I find have an interest in one of my collections.

I also have several people that I create the gift stores for their business - as a collection. Usually the gifts stores I make for people only have 30-50 items. No business owner has contacted me yet (as this problem is very new), but for some people it will look like I wiped out half their store!

The Good news is that I also have many items grouped in Categories. By searching there, or looking at the main 'products' tab, I am able to see that it appears as thought NONE of my products were actually eliminated. They just do not show up in the categories.

I called ZAZZLE to make sure they are aware of the problem. They are aware (as the ZAZZLE employee that posted on this tread verified too). I was told that it was being worked on, and there was NOTHING I had to do. To keep checking and 'at some point soon' my collections will display everything again, just like before.

Crossing my fingers,

FLAGG
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 4:17:36 PM
The worst part of this is that we can not organize our collections so that the best items are at the top. This actually seems to be affecting my sales. I advertise a lot of collections and it seems that sales have dropped off about 75% (that is a guess but it is a lot). Also I am probably using this problem to justify why things are not selling. It could be many things. What the thing is, I don't know but do we ever. Seems like when things start going well, something gets messed up.
The techs have their hands full but I believe this should be a top priority with the holidays. Of course it could be happening to only the lowly of the sellers. I did not check on any of the top sellers collections.
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:43:49 PM
Frustrated too. Please get this resolved.

Kathleen's Art Creations