Collections not showing on product pages
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 5:50:44 AM
This is happening again.
I was hoping to finally start promoting a collection I updated about a week ago, but no such luck:
https://www.zazzle.com/mountains_landscape_art_bridal_shower_invitation-256145679015427698
I've added several new products to this collection, but I don't see the collection on the product pages, also not for earlier created products.
This happens both logged in as well as logged out in Firefox and Chrome.
This is the collection I checked:
https://www.zazzle.com/collections/mountain_weddings-119709031318447679
When I go to the collection page when logged out it says there are no products.
Would appreciate if this gets fixed. Thank you!
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:04:32 AM
When I visit your Collection link it doesn't show any products. It was updated on Jan 31st, so it may not have been indexed just yet. That's the issue.

Collections indexing is still a bit behind. I plan to check on this again today.

Sorry.
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:06:50 AM
Hi Anne, when a collection is created or updated, it can take a few days (sometimes a bit more if the servers happen to be under maintenance or with a big workload) for it to be indexed on our website.

Until that occurs, the collection will not be displayed (even if the collection already had previous items in it).

I would suggest not making any changes to it for now and allowing a few more days for it to be indexed by our servers.

Having said that, I have informed our team and asked them to check if there is any issues present or if it's in fact just a delay on the indexing of the collection.

Fingers crossed, it will be the latter. Thanks for your understanding!

Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 11:09:28 AM