Collections haven't re-indexed since about 12/26/18
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2019 3:53:31 AM
I rearranged my collections about 12/26/18 in order to try to take advantage of the post Christmas sales. Now nearly 4 weeks later that change has NOT been indexed so that it appears on my store's page.

When will that finally be done?

www.zazzle.com/eclecticpastime

Posted: Monday, January 21, 2019 2:03:15 PM
Ho scritto allo staff e mi è stato risposto che hanno avuto dei problemi di sovraccarico del server e che comunque io devo ricaricarli perchè le categorie non sono come io le ho impostate ancora
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:09:01 PM
eclecticpastime - are you talking about the collections on your store page here: https://www.zazzle.com/eclecticpastime/collections

If so, what changes did you make? What are you expecting to see here?

The collections are ordered the same when I'm logged into your account compared to being logged out. This tells me that all of the changes have been picked up by the indexer already.
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:32:03 PM
Scott wrote:
eclecticpastime - are you talking about the collections on your store page here: https://www.zazzle.com/eclecticpastime/collections

If so, what changes did you make? What are you expecting to see here?

The collections are ordered the same when I'm logged into your account compared to being logged out. This tells me that all of the changes have been picked up by the indexer already.

This is what I see in my backend not what you posted. This screen shot was just taken.

https://ibb.co/QdkwBLR
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 4:01:00 AM
Any update on when the collections on my store front will finally update to the new arrangement I made back the end of December?

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 7:00:03 AM
Sorry we missed this. So i just logged into your account and the order you show on your screenshot, looks like it hasn't saved or reverted back. I have moved Clock Mania back up next to Seagulls over ocean now, can we wait to see if this kicks in for like 24 hours?

Thank you,
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 9:29:11 AM
James wrote:
Sorry we missed this. So i just logged into your account and the order you show on your screenshot, looks like it hasn't saved or reverted back. I have moved Clock Mania back up next to Seagulls over ocean now, can we wait to see if this kicks in for like 24 hours?

Thank you,

OK I'll give it the 24 hrs but the Seagulls was also moved clear down to position 13 or 14 so unless your change means that my collections will now index in the next 24 hrs the problem still hasn't been completely solved.

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:12:40 AM
Nothing is showing in the public storefront of my new store after about a week - https://www.zazzle.com/curvy_cartoons
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:14:01 AM
eclecticpastime wrote:
James wrote:

Thank you,

OK I'll give it the 24 hrs but the Seagulls was also moved clear down to position 13 or 14 so unless your change means that my collections will now index in the next 24 hrs the problem still hasn't been completely solved.

Thank you.

As far as i can tell, this stuck? Clock mania seems to have stayed put.
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 1:32:50 PM
James wrote:
eclecticpastime wrote:
James wrote:

Thank you,

Thank you.

As far as i can tell, this stuck? Clock mania seems to have stayed put.

Sorry but clock mania was NOT the only changes I made. The seagulls were moved way down the list but I don't know what else I did.

WHY are collections not indexing. If they were indexing that would completely solve the problem.

Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2019 6:41:29 PM
Hi Jason, I work in the engineering department and I don't think your issue is necessarily the same thing as the one that we're discussing here. For the sake of organization, can you please create a new discussion thread with a description of the issue that you are facing?

Unfortunately, this particular forum software does not allow us to split specific posts out into their own discussion thread.

Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2019 6:49:03 PM
eclecticpastime wrote:
WHY are collections not indexing. If they were indexing that would completely solve the problem.
Well, the issue is that indexing continues to work fine for me.

I'll have another look at this tomorrow morning. Sorry this issue is continuing.
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 1:58:07 PM
Scott wrote:
eclecticpastime wrote:
Well, the issue is that indexing continues to work fine for me.

I'll have another look at this tomorrow morning. Sorry this issue is continuing.

I had to zoom out to the max that each browser would allow in order to show the differences. Firefox for some reason doesn't seem to allow more than 24 collections to be viewed at one time?????

collection arrangement Logged in Opera on 02042019
https://ibb.co/VW3yBB4

collection arrangement as Customer in Firefox on 02042019
https://ibb.co/5RLjVDn

Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 3:21:29 PM
"Firefox for some reason doesn't seem to allow more than 24 collections to be viewed at one time"
This isn't related to Firefox. If you're logged out you can't change the number of collections that appear on a page. We only allow designers to enlarge the page size to aid with organizing collections.

Also, your collections pages look good to me.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 6:55:37 AM
Scott wrote:
"Firefox for some reason doesn't seem to allow more than 24 collections to be viewed at one time"
This isn't related to Firefox. If you're logged out you can't change the number of collections that appear on a page. We only allow designers to enlarge the page size to aid with organizing collections.

Also, your collections pages look good to me.

With all due respect changing the arrangement on my back-end to match what is showing on my store front in an alternate browser as a customer is NOT fixing the problem!!!

https://ibb.co/VW3yBB4 The seagulls collection was in position NO. Ten when I took the screen shot in Opera as I wrote my reply on the 4th. That arrangement has now been modified by someone that was not ME.

Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:17:21 AM
I didn't change anything on your account at all. Perhaps you were mistakenly checking the wrong collections page? They are quite similar.

On your member collections page the seagulls collections appears at spot #10
On your store collections page the seagulls collection appears at spot #3

If you continue to see anything awry then please provide a link to the exact page that you're on, and please list the exact issue that you're seeing. This overly vague "my collections aren't organized" goose hunt is proving to be difficult for both of us to handle.