Check Final Design Before Posting For Sale Issues
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:17:34 AM
I created a new Christmas card today.
After I was done, I was taken to the usual screen where it asks you to "Check Design Placement" and it shows the front of the card, the inside top, the inside bottom, and the back. BUT..it told me that my inside message was on the inside TOP instead of the inside BOTTOM where I put it. It also showed my front design on the inside top (where I never put it).

When I view my finished product OUTSIDE of the "Check Design Placement" screen, it looks fine. But, I can't feel confident posting it for sale until I make sure which way it actually has been done.

Is this glitch being addressed?
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:49:41 AM
Hi Sustaining_Virtue, can you provide a link to the design that is exhibiting this error? Thank you Smile
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:36:01 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. I just want to make sure placement is correct vs what the "double-check your design area" says.

Like I said, it LOOKS right. But, in the process of "posting for sale" where it then goes to the area for us to "double check the design areas" there is a problem.

The "double check" screen shows the following:

Front: Text & Images - Shows my Front image (correct)

Inside Bottom/Right: Text & Images - Shows my FRONT image again (incorrect- it should show my inside message).

Back: Text & Images - Shows the back or my card (correct)

Inside Top/Left: Text & Images - Shows my inside message on the bottom as it should be but the heading says, "Inside TOP/Left Text & Images. (incorrect)

Posted: Friday, November 01, 2019 6:34:51 AM
Hi Sustaining_Virtue, thanks for the response. Yep, I can replicate the error on my side too so I'm passing this onto our team now to take a look. Thanks again Smile
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2019 12:59:18 PM
You're welcome. Thank you.

I'm assuming I should wait to make this available???

Worried that when it goes to print the words and images might be switched around.
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2019 3:38:14 PM

Any news on this?
I'd really like to have this card available for sale ASAP.

Thanks
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 5:44:38 AM
Sustaining_Virtue wrote:

Any news on this?
I'd really like to have this card available for sale ASAP.

Thanks

Maybe you should post it for sale. If it doesn't work, hide it, but if it does work, then it'll be available to the public.
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 7:37:07 AM
Hi Sustaining_Virtue, I do not have an update right now. I would suggest posting the product however as the error has been confirmed to affect the post for sale previews so it may be OK when posted Smile
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 1:57:24 AM
Padie wrote:
Hi Sustaining_Virtue, I do not have an update right now. I would suggest posting the product however as the error has been confirmed to affect the post for sale previews so it may be OK when posted Smile

I hope the glitch will be fixed soon, though, since this is the time customers are really buying a lot of cards, and this seems to be a sidewide glitch. It might be confusing for customers when they customize a card and when they try to pruchase it, see the wrong preview image in the pop-up window.