Can't Share of Collections
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:24:05 PM
Can't post collections to Facebook using the share button on the collection page. Now can't share to Google Plus; it says the link isn't valid. When I try to share collections on Twitter, the images don't show (but Twitter has been a problem for a while now).
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 3:08:31 AM
Hi vicesandverses. We were able to share with Google + ok but have run into an issue with sharing with FB. We have passed this onto our team now.

Can you confirm if the Google + sharing is still an issue? If so, please follow these guidelines to show us. Thanks.
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 11:08:03 AM
Also having issues posting Collections to Facebook. Can only share individual items to Facebook.
Glad to know it isn't me or my computer.

Hope they get this fixed soon.

Robin
Art Creations by R. Lamb
Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 2:04:51 PM
James wrote:
Hi vicesandverses. We were able to share with Google + ok but have run into an issue with sharing with FB. We have passed this onto our team now.

Can you confirm if the Google + sharing is still an issue? If so, please follow these guidelines to show us. Thanks.

I was able to share a collection with Google + just now.

Thank you for your quick response.

Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 11:47:45 AM
Same - unable to share to Facebook with either Chrome or Firefox.
Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:47:46 AM
Can you confirm that this is still an issue? Also, when you are sharing to FB, what exactly is it that you are sharing? One product; a collection?? In order to see if this is an actual problem, please provide as much info as possible as asked in my above post.

ty Smile
Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 12:13:34 PM
I have the same issue and have been for the last few days. I have been trying to share a collection - it just isn't going through though.
Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 3:10:14 PM
James wrote:
Can you confirm that this is still an issue? Also, when you are sharing to FB, what exactly is it that you are sharing? One product; a collection?? In order to see if this is an actual problem, please provide as much info as possible as asked in my above post.

ty Smile

I can't share a collection to FB. When I try, a white box pops up. It's blank and in the upper left corner it says about:blank.

I can share individual products from the pages that pop up in Zazzle when I select see all products.

When I try to post individual products from the product page, the share button allows me to post, but no image is in the post.

I can share an individual product from the collection page. And this time I was able to share an individual product if I go to that product's product page via the collection page, i.e., click on individual product on a collection page, which take me to the product page.

If I click on a product among those that are displayed when I go to the products within the products tab and go to that product's product page, it will now post.

I hope this helps because after writing it I'm thoroughly confused.
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 5:05:57 AM
thanks a mill, following up on this now. :-)

EDIT: This has been logged and being looked into now.
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 6:26:22 AM
On another site, I just recently discovered they've placed a transparent layer over product images to disable the right-click, which results in causing blanks being posted to social media. Is it possible this or something similar is interfering with the posting of collections?
Posted: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 12:43:29 PM
Cannot share collections to facebook when I am signed into my member's account. CAN share to facebook when I am signed out of my zazzle member's account. Same goes for Pinterest...browser is chrome and it is up to date
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 11:44:24 AM
Not being able to share Collections on Facebook has been going on for over a week. Losing sales from this. Not getting as many people looking when sharing just 1 item.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 12:15:46 PM
ArtCreationsbyRLamb wrote:
Not being able to share Collections on Facebook has been going on for over a week. Losing sales from this. Not getting as many people looking when sharing just 1 item.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!

If you really don't want to wait, the Nifty Promo Control Panel (see the tools forum) lets you promote your collections on facebook.
Posted: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:49:49 AM
This is still being looked into. Once we have an update on this, we will let you know and unlock
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2018 11:53:06 AM
I'm still not able to share collections. I assume this is still being worked on?
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2018 12:13:43 PM
Yep, still being worked on.
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2018 2:08:47 PM
Scott wrote:
Yep, still being worked on.

Thanks!
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2018 1:00:14 PM
I am also interested in hearing if there is a resolution to this. I wish I could share collections (that include the nice collage-like image) with the "share" button. Here is a sample collection that I would like to share: Elegant Snowflake Winter Wedding collection via @Zazzle https://www.zazzle.com/collections/elegant_snowflake_winter_wedding-119104307852637207?rf=238025703302757621&CMPN=share_dctit&lang=en&social=true via @zazzle
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 7:38:14 AM
We're still working on some things related to Facebook sharing, but at this time the correct image is being included if you share to Facebook. Or, that's what I'm seeing from my end.
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 7:39:51 AM
If you're continuing to see issues please let me know what you are seeing (or what you're NOT seeing).

Bugs related to social sharing can be quite difficult to sort out properly because we don't know if Facebook has changed anything from their end which might affect how the share appears on their site.
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:16:12 AM
I get a blank pop-up window, where it used to show the preview image of the Collection. Been this way for months despite trying different browsers and updating them.
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:47:21 AM
Still no images show when posting collections to twitter
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:52:21 AM
Can you guys provide us with the collection link(s) you're trying to share that's having this issue and a screen shot?
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:08:16 AM
I just tried sharing this collection.

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/vintage_wizard_of_oz_by_ww_denslow_hats-119896285201084464

And it worked! But it doesn't appear to have my RF code attached to it?

https://www.facebook.com/MasterpieceCafe/
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 3:56:42 PM
Here's one of my collections I'm trying to Share and, when clicked, the share button opens a blank space that does nothing:

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/faux_handmade_nature_bits_design-119668034672199791

How do I share this collection on Facebook?
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:47:29 AM
Hi PaulaCreates, can you provide a screenshot of the error or issue? I'd be happy to help you out further then and see what the issue is. Thanks Smile
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:16:48 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2264216200367507&set=a.633576030098207&type=3&theater

a page from a collection showing a blank space dropdown when share button clicked.

I actually emailed support and was told not to send images or anything, that this has been happening for a long time: not able to share collections.

No links are shown to share and share button blank when clicked.

Had to put the image on facebook because I don't now how to put it in the message otherwise, lol.
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2019 6:59:55 AM
Hi PaulaCreates, I can't seem to replicate the issue but I have sent this on so we are looking into the issue now. Thanks Smile
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2019 7:18:20 AM
Hi Paula,

What web browser are you using? What computer operating system?

Are you using any extensions or addons in your browser that are meant to block ads or social media?

I can reproduce this issue if I enable AdBlock Plus and then go into the options and enable "Block social media icons tracking."