Can't organize new collection
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:10:05 AM
Hi,

I have just created a new collection, but it won't allow me to organize the order of the products.

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/rustic_tropical_beach_destination_stationery-119825960003219714

I can rearrange old collections, so thats strange.

Any help would be appreciated!
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:10:17 AM
Looking into this now. Will get back to you.
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:16:48 AM
Took a look and saw no issue. Can you try this again to see if it's working now? Thanks. Happy
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:22:15 AM
I just noticed this too. Added two new collections and there is no button to organize or order the products (just Share or Edit). My existing collections still have an Organize option.

Update: 10 minutes later, the Organize option is showing up
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 3:26:39 AM
Just checked and It’s working now, Cheers!
Posted: Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:51:09 AM
special_stationery wrote:
Just checked and It’s working now, Cheers!

Good to hear. Thanks!!
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2018 8:00:10 AM
I don’t see an “organize” collections button when I look at “see all collections”. I want to change the order the public sees my collections. Can’t figure out how. Help?
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2018 8:55:11 AM
Oddly, when I went to the same page again, the organize button was there. On iPad, though, moving collections doesn’t work. I tried using the back and forth arrows under the collection and sometimes they worked.
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2018 10:16:00 AM
We're aware of the issues using an iPad, and hope to have a fix soon.
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 4:45:13 PM
I haven't been able to organize my collections in over a month. I've written to Zazzle several times, and they say they're working on it but that they have absolutely no idea when it will be fixed. This is extremely frustrating since the longer this function isn't working, the more time I'll have to spend, down the road, reorganizing my collections.

I normally organize (color coordinate) my collections as I add merchandise to them.
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 5:21:58 PM
I will update this discussion when I have an update, which I hope will be very soon.

https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/collections_not_re_organizing_permanently_or_is