Can't Edit Products
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 2:00:31 PM
When I click on my products, the choice to view how many sold, how many views, etc. pops up for about two seconds and disappears. I'm then left with the share and actions drop down. I've tried using a different computer, turning off the pop up blocker, turning off the firewall and changing to a different browser. Nothing has worked. I need to weed out my products that aren't getting any action. Help!Crying
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 2:08:40 PM
I just tested this now on PC with FF: https://www.zazzle.com/celebratewithcards/products

Selected orders, qty sold and views and it all shows w/o disappearing. Refreshed the page too and it's all there.

Can you tell us what store this is affecting? What operating system and version you are using? What search engine and version you are using?

If you're able to also provide screen shots of what you see that would also be helpful.

Thanks!
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 2:35:23 PM
MorningGloryDesigns wrote:
When I click on my products, the choice to view how many sold, how many views, etc. pops up for about two seconds and disappears. I'm then left with the share and actions drop down. I've tried using a different computer, turning off the pop up blocker, turning off the firewall and changing to a different browser. Nothing has worked. I need to weed out my products that aren't getting any action. Help!Crying

Have you Check Marked which options you want to view under the 'Statistics' dropdown?

For me all the options show when the back-end page is refreshed, but only the ones I have checked will remain showing.

Next to the 'Statistics' dropdown it will say how many options you have selected.
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 2:39:41 PM
Try this:

Just above the top row of products is a bar with "statistics" on the left side of the bar. Click that. A menu should expand to display a variety of the statistics. Check all of the ones that you'd like to have displayed.
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 5:06:05 PM
Scott wrote:
Try this:

Just above the top row of products is a bar with "statistics" on the left side of the bar. Click that. A menu should expand to display a variety of the statistics. Check all of the ones that you'd like to have displayed.

Thank you, Scott. That worked.