503 errors
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:04:16 PM
I was just working in my store back end and the page said

Error 503 backend read error
backend read error

Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-msp20833-MSP 1572123215 1373719870

Varnish cache server

I was finally able to get it to reload but now the page is just a big blank white page with none of my royalty history showing. I am on my tablet at the moment and not sure how to do screenshots with it. Darn I wish I was on my laptop so I could do a screenshot. All I am seeing are the words Royalty History but nothing else.
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:06:54 PM
I'm having issues, too, so it's not just you. Maybe the widespread power outages across all of CA are putting a "hitch in their git-along" over there! [shrug] ;-)
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:07:31 PM
I had the same problem. As of right now, 14:05 PST, Zazzle.com loaded.
Although, it is still slow loading and Chrome times out on it.
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:10:53 PM
Thanks. Sometimes up because I just got the

"Request Error
<< Go back to where you were
An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. If you got to this page after manually entering the URL into the Address field of your browser, please make sure that it is spelled correctly." page while trying to get somewhere else. I didn't realize California was having blackouts but knew they have a wildfire. Anyways... It was just scary seeing my royalty page a blank white page.
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:26:48 PM
Actually, while the site is loading, it has issues. Some drop-down menus are cutt off and you can't choose.
I can't post for sale:
When hitting submit, nothing happens. Or it throws an error referring to having to choose the marketplace department, and there is nothing to chose from. The item disappears from the saved designs, shows up in the latest products created, but does not show in products in the marketplace. I think it will take a moment to recover from the server error. the 503 code means HTTP request and the server wasn't available.
The items will show up, as I can see. But it takes about 5 or more minutes.

14:32 PST - For me, it is now back to normal.
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 2:54:35 PM
Yes, all's good again.