2nd page of Collections does not display properly
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 7:56:32 AM
The second page of my collections does not display properly. It never has. Collections from page 1 repeat in a random way on page 2; and, a couple of collections do not show at all. Please look into it. Thanks in advance!
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:47:36 AM
Can you be a bit more specific? Everything looks fine to me.
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 1:02:06 PM
Hi, Scott!

As to the collections on the second page in the storefront view, I'm seeing: the St Clare of Assisi Sampler (again!), the St. Paul the Apostle Sampler (again!), the St. Peter the Apostle Sampler (okay), and the St.Stephen the ProtoMartyr Sampler (okay). What I should be seeing is: St. Peter the Apostle (PM Series) instead of Clare followed by the St. Peter Sampler, then the St. Stephen the ProtoMartyr (PM Series) instead of the St. Paul Sample, then ending with the St. Stephen Sampler.

The upshot is I'm seeing the St. Clare and the St. Paul Samplers twice and the St. Peter and St. Stephen (PM Series) Collections not at all.

And, yes, I've cleared my cache. I'm seeing the same problem in Chrome, Dolphin, and IE on multiple machines. And actually I have been for some time. It's just that I'll be doing a St. Stephen promo soon and so thought thè timing was right to raise the issue.

Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 5:49:41 AM
To get back to my problem as above.... could it just be a Samsung Android Tablet problem? That's what I'mean using. Here's the screenshot:

Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 5:56:58 AM
No, I see the problem, too. It's logged for engineering to take a look.
Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 9:56:44 AM
Thanks!