Show off art by your kids
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:02:42 PM
My littlest one drew this frog last year and I couldn't resist to line and color it for her. Every time I look at it, it makes me laugh.

http://www.zazzle.com/cassies_frog_button-145834854665648832

And she did these cute shoes too
http://www.zazzle.com/purple_and_pink_cool_modern_art_shoes-167667449795672508

My oldest is a natural artist

http://www.zazzle.com/cute_kawaii_chubby_pink_pig_sticker-217876314435946752

http://www.zazzle.com/cute_kawaii_halloween_cupcake_card-137017531948761114

Show off what your kids do Smile

Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:37:53 PM
Very cute. Talent runs in your family I see! Grin
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:18:11 PM
I really like that frog too. It is cute!

I didn't know Kawaii was your daughter. She does have a gift. Who knows, maybe zazzle stores will be her job and she can enjoy working for herself doing what she loves to do when she is an adult. That would be a dream come true.

I can see why you are proud of your children!
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:57:16 AM

mira was less than seven when she made this -already sold 2 sheets of that Happy

there is a frog in our collection -too - she was around 4-5 y.o.when she made it

as we are living in a city that was built in the desert -and it rains very rarely she is always dreaming about those days she can use her umbrella and will see a rainbow

she applied my necktie design on a skateboard - i had done the same - but she applied it horizontally very patiently -she had to copy paste many times to get this design ...

nowadays she is in grade three -she got a child friendly camera for her birthday with a child friendly photo editor - she likes spending her time with that -however these aquarium photos were taken by my camera by her ....
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:35:25 AM
I like to have mine help me with the digital art. It lets them get comfortable with the computer, and we get to do something together. I have a deal with them, if they designed it, and it sells, they get the royalty. It's a great way to teach them about work and money.Happy

This one is my 9 year old, Kevan's;

Which he has already sold on several products including a skateboard and iPad case.

And my daughters like to play with fractals. I work the mouse, they tell me what colors,shape, filters, etc...;
Pheobe, who is 5, did this one;

Her twin Paige did this one;

And their older sister, Piper who is 7, did this one;

Paige is also taking a liking to drawing so I hope to have some of her work over at Riff Raff Novelties soon Happy

Love
Tabz

Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:55:27 AM
My daughter, Anna, made this watercolor when she was 7 or so (30 years ago.) The black cat, Thomas, was her best friend. I loved her interpretation of him waiting for her to get off the bus. There was a certain loneliness about it also. I scanned it, added the text, pine trees, snow & footprints to turn it into a Christmas card with a pet adoption statement. Later I put the design on several other products.

Waiting for Santa

Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:01:02 AM
mvdesigns wrote:
Very cute. Talent runs in your family I see! Grin

Thank you mv Smile
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:03:02 AM
mistlebee wrote:
I really like that frog too. It is cute!

I didn't know Kawaii was your daughter. She does have a gift. Who knows, maybe zazzle stores will be her job and she can enjoy working for herself doing what she loves to do when she is an adult. That would be a dream come true.

I can see why you are proud of your children!

Thank mistlebee. Kawaii is just one of the artforms she likes to do. This kid totally out does me xd
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:04:38 AM
almawad wrote:

mira was less than seven when she made this -already sold 2 sheets of that Happy

there is a frog in our collection -too - she was around 4-5 y.o.when she made it

as we are living in a city that was built in the desert -and it rains very rarely she is always dreaming about those days she can use her umbrella and will see a rainbow

she applied my necktie design on a skateboard - i had done the same - but she applied it horizontally very patiently -she had to copy paste many times to get this design ...

nowadays she is in grade three -she got a child friendly camera for her birthday with a child friendly photo editor - she likes spending her time with that -however these aquarium photos were taken by my camera by her ....

These are just precious. I think I'm gonna have to do like you, open a section in the store devoted to the little one cause she made me a stack of drawings she wants me to do xd
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:05:38 AM
Tabz Jones wrote:
I like to have mine help me with the digital art. It lets them get comfortable with the computer, and we get to do something together. I have a deal with them, if they designed it, and it sells, they get the royalty. It's a great way to teach them about work and money.Happy

This one is my 9 year old, Kevan's;

Which he has already sold on several products including a skateboard and iPad case.

And my daughters like to play with fractals. I work the mouse, they tell me what colors,shape, filters, etc...;
Pheobe, who is 5, did this one;

Her twin Paige did this one;

And their older sister, Piper who is 7, did this one;

Paige is also taking a liking to drawing so I hope to have some of her work over at Riff Raff Novelties soon Happy

Love
Tabz

These are beautiful. your kids are really talented Smile
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:06:56 AM
Pastimedesigns wrote:
My daughter, Anna, made this watercolor when she was 7 or so (30 years ago.) The black cat, Thomas, was her best friend. I loved her interpretation of him waiting for her to get off the bus. There was a certain loneliness about it also. I scanned it, added the text, pine trees, snow & footprints to turn it into a Christmas card with a pet adoption statement. Later I put the design on several other products.

Waiting for Santa

How sweet and precious. Really cool you still have this after 30 years. It makes a lovely card. Smile
Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2011 6:21:49 PM
Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2011 7:34:36 PM
Smile Smile Smile
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 12:47:36 PM