Post-It Notes Official Show Me Thread 19 pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Posted: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:00:10 PM
Hi everyone!

Here is the best spot for you to show off your newly created Post-It Notes designs.



Get all the details about this product in the new product thread.

For tips and tricks on designing, take a look here.

Happy designing!

Best,
Liz
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 1:25:17 PM

Goody Goody Gum Drops Notes by HeartOfAChildShoppe
Check out more Gun drops Post-It Notes at Zazzle



Oh, Jelly Beans Notes by HeartOfAChildShoppe
Shop for Jelly beans Post-It Notes online at Zazzle.com



Express Yourself Post-It Note by MarBethEclectica
Browse more Punctuation Post-It Notes at Zazzle



Oh Nuts Note by MarBethEclectica
See more Template Post-It Notes at zazzle.com





Round Tuit To Do List Note by MarBethEclectica
Look at Round tuit Post-It Notes online at Zazzle.com


Edited: Okay, I went back in and made a second version of each one with reduced opacity.





Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 5:14:37 PM
How do you guys find your post it note? Mine isn't showing.
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:26:23 PM
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:31:25 PM
TheHopefulRomantic wrote:
How do you guys find your post it note? Mine isn't showing.
Well, as I was creating them, I hit "go there now" on the publish done page and posted them here. However, I just looked at MarBethh Eclectica and selected newest and they didn't show in the overall store page yet. However, when I went into the Round Tuit design category and hit newest the Round Tuit To Do List Post_It Note did show up.
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:36:55 PM


I love yours. I know that I should have used faded versions of my images but for some reason I do not have a faded version of the nuts on Zazzle and we are still reloading files on our computer and Photoshop is not back up yet. I have faded versions for notepads but I decided that I would use full color versions for now and felt tip markers could be used on them. I can come back with my reduced opacity versions. later.
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:44:59 PM
Thank you. I seldom do individual faded images. I have a "sheer" white image loaded in my albums. Then, it's available for layering over the full-color image. It saves a lot of time.
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:47:34 PM
PandaCatGallery wrote:
Thank you. I seldom do individual faded images. I have a "sheer" white image loaded in my albums. Then, it's available for layering over the full-color image. It saves a lot of time.


I'll try that. It would be easier than making two verasions of every image.
Posted: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:25:49 PM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:02:48 AM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:09:44 AM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:06:06 AM
Here is a fun and games one I just created to go along with the others we have on the notepad and dry erase baord.


Dots and Boxes Notes by HeartOfAChildShoppe
Find other Games Post-It Notes at zazzle.com


Here is the description.

This pad can be used for all your important communication but it can also be used to play dots and boxes. It has evenly spaced dots that are perfect for a quick game. To view this design on other products or to view more of our designs for the young at heart, please visit our Zazzle store, Heart of a Child Shoppe at http://www.zazzle.com/heartofachildshoppe
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:23:06 AM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
TheHopefulRomantic wrote:
How do you guys find your post it note? Mine isn't showing.
Well, as I was creating them, I hit "go there now" on the publish done page and posted them here. However, I just looked at MarBethh Eclectica and selected newest and they didn't show in the overall store page yet. However, when I went into the Round Tuit design category and hit newest the Round Tuit To Do List Post_It Note did show up.


Thank you MarBeth, I noticed after several hours they finally did show up. Now that i am ready to post it here it decided to hide again.
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:59:29 AM
TheHopefulRomantic wrote:
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
TheHopefulRomantic wrote:
How do you guys find your post it note? Mine isn't showing.
Well, as I was creating them, I hit "go there now" on the publish done page and posted them here. However, I just looked at MarBethh Eclectica and selected newest and they didn't show in the overall store page yet. However, when I went into the Round Tuit design category and hit newest the Round Tuit To Do List Post_It Note did show up.


Thank you MarBeth, I noticed after several hours they finally did show up. Now that i am ready to post it here it decided to hide again.


Isn't that always the way it goes. Maybe if you coax it, it will come out of hiding.
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 12:25:53 PM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:10:53 PM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:49:04 PM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:21:00 PM
Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014 10:36:28 PM
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:05:37 PM





Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2014 6:07:29 PM
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 1:51:49 AM
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 11:12:04 AM
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 12:06:20 PM
Posted: Monday, March 24, 2014 4:05:10 PM
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:26:55 AM

TOP Downhill Diva by teepossible
View other Downhill diva Post-It Notes at Zazzle.com
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 5:52:49 PM
My post it notes came out of hiding Smile

Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 10:47:28 PM
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:07:14 AM

Wild Cranberry natural wreath Sticky Notes by jeemma
Browse Berries Post-It Notes online at Zazzle.com

American Bison Post-It Notes by jeemma
Check out other Bison Post-It Notes at zazzle.com
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 9:15:11 PM
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded