New Butterfly Mousepads
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:56:10 PM
With the days getting shorter (yet work time stays the same Stick out tongue ), I have been able to work on some of my wildlife photos. Since sales are almost non-existent in my corner of Zazzle, I am trying to publish vibrant, eye-catching wildlife photos that would appeal to a large audience. These are my latest to show-off, let me know what you think:

Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:20:45 PM
They look great to me!!
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:34:19 PM
Really nice and colorful photos.
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:56:40 PM
If you want to increase your sales, I have two words for you, POSTERS and POSTCARDS. You do beautiful work, and I mean, REALLY beautiful work.

I recommend including the scientific names for your subjects in your tags.

With the butterflies, besides genus and species, also include: class+insecta family+lepidoptera in your tags.

Also look at making large posters with collections of birds, or of butterflies, etc. and have their common names and scientific names under the photos as a guide to what they are. Libraries will buy stuff like that and so will collectors and schools.

I do photography, and so far my best seller has been my postcards. I have one person who has been to my store twice for a total of over 230 postcards purchased. I hope he belongs to a club and the rest of the members start coming by. Mostly my other sales have been posters and a handful of miscellaneous other items, mostly greeting cards.

And that is another thing, your work would make wonderful greeting cards, just leave the inside blank and let the customer customize them. Best of luck to you! You deserve to be successful.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:39:08 AM