Introducing our candidate for President in 2016, Moira
Posted: Sunday, September 6, 2015 9:25:00 PM
Some of us have gotten together and found a Presidential candidate to promote and support. Meet Moira.

Moira was the beloved pet of Shotwell Photo. Shotwell Photo is allowing us to use Moira's image and name for this campaign. Shotwell Photo is creating a store, Moira's campaign website, where she will be posting her products for Moira's campaign and will be posting collections of other Zazzler's "Moira for President in 2016" products. We are try to get nationwide and even worldwide attenton for Moira's campaign by creating campaign products for her and promoting other Zazzler's products. This is all in serious fun with the hopes for extra sales and referrals.

We are inviting everyone to join us. Shotwell Photo will provide the image file at no charge. For now, you can contact her through her store. At the moment, Shotwell Photo does not have a user agreement ready. However, we are asking that if you write Shotwell Photo for the image file that you promise in your message that you will not use Moira's image and name for anything other than "Moira for President in 2016" products. We also ask that you promise in your request for the image file to respect Shotwell Photo and her beloved cat, Moira, and create G-rated products that demonstrate your respect for Shotwell Photo and Moira.

If you are interested, below is the thread where we have been organizing this idea. So join us and post your "Moira for President in 2016" products here, so that the rest of us can promote your products. Also add zlections to your tags, unless Zazzle says not to, in hopes that Zazzle will pick up Moira's campaign products.

https://forum.zazzle.com/misc/maybe_we_could_have_fun_and_make_money_by_running#1136355
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2015 8:04:18 AM
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2015 12:24:34 PM
In case, ypu are not signed up for the zlections newsletters, they said in the last one that yard signs and Minx nails are popular products fot campaign designs.
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2015 12:45:53 PM
MarBethHolidays wrote:
In case, ypu are not signed up for the zlections newsletters, they said in the last one that yard signs and Minx nails are popular products fot campaign designs.

I didn't even think about yard signs!

Here's a sign people can drive with:

Come on, people! Join in the fun, and if enough of us do, the products might well rise to the first search pages!

Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 4:38:07 AM

And many more...
http://www.zazzle.com/AnyStoreName?rf=238045740172148135
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:16:10 PM
Read All About!!!

Donald Dawg has challenged Moira to a clean campaign competition.

https://forum.zazzle.com/misc/maybe_we_could_have_fun_and_make_money_by_running?m=1140637#1140637
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:41:19 PM
MarBeth, Moira thanks you for making this thread, and looks forward to the excitement of the campaign after several years in meditative seclusion at a remote location.

Meanwhile here is her Campaign Headquarters for her store. Message your email there for her PSD layered image. You all are welcome to join, derivatives welcome.
zazzle.com/moirakitty

I'll be catching up with campaign gear soon.
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:42:21 PM
MarBethBoutique wrote:
Read All About!!!

Donald Dawg has challenged Moira to a clean campaign competition.

https://forum.zazzle.com/misc/maybe_we_could_have_fun_and_make_money_by_running?m=1140637#1140637

*shakes paws* Equal rights for dogs! May the best pet win!
Posted: Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:55:48 PM
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:46:50 AM
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 4:59:59 AM
Um...I'm not sure "Deez Nuts" is related to this thread in any way other than the loosest sense.
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2015 1:03:35 PM
Posted: Friday, September 11, 2015 2:36:05 PM

I was trying to think of a business card design and this woukd be purrfect with the store URL included. Yes, I would buy some to pass ou and try to drum up business. It would have to be October before Ican buy them. I would have to get something to get people talking to me about Moira and a t-shirt wouldn't work for me. Tote bags haven't worked for us. It is getting winter so coats cover things up. There is always a button but I am also thinking watch. I used to love to have different watches. I have to see how cheap Zazzle's cheapest watch is. I have to tink about this.
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:52:20 PM
Moira now has a Twitter account.

www.twitter.com/moira4president
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2015 4:56:32 PM
Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:42:44 PM
I'm working on a blog and web site on Weebly, since other Zazzlers are active there already.
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:41:38 AM
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2015 6:00:46 AM
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:52:19 PM
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2015 9:50:53 PM
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 10:15:36 PM
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 7:52:37 AM
Running on the Independent Cats ticket, Moira is a prize candidate, having won many medals for scholarly achievement plus taking top honors in the Cool Cats Olympics for a double-rotation back flip with a flawless finish by landing softly on her paws.

Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:50:56 AM
colorwash wrote:
Running on the Independent Cats ticket, Moira is a prize candidate, having won many medals for scholarly achievement plus taking top honors in the Cool Cats Olympics for a double-rotation back flip with a flawless finish by landing softly on her paws.

I love that. Already tweeted it!!!!
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:53:25 AM
colorwash wrote:

That look would also work as a doctor.
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 9:10:59 AM
MarBethFabricsCrafts wrote:

That look would also work as a doctor.

It took forever to get those glasses looking right. It involved lots of >Sad

Wish I could come up with some clever name that reeks of Dr. Ben Carson.
Posted: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 8:12:23 PM
Posted: Thursday, May 5, 2016 6:27:35 PM
Now that the real presidential election is pretty much down to two candidates and many people aren't happy, I am reminding everyone that Moira is available to promote for fun and profit.
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2016 11:55:58 AM
Finally, sold something.

Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 12:37:03 PM
To Shotwell Photo

Thank you for the use of your image of Moira. Since the election is over, I have taken all Moira products out of my store, taken down the Pinterest board, and closed the Twitter account. I did sell one button on July 18th to someone in California. They customized it.