!DESIGNERS! SHOW ME Your Collections and GET FEATURED! 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 7:22:50 AM
I'm going to close submissions from here on for this thread. Iv'e made some changes to the site, and what I need, and will need to post a new thread soon, once I finish with these collections. Thanks again for all the submissions!

Christie



Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 8:54:17 AM
Hey hey Christie!

Absolutely lovely work, those blog features are brilliant! I am wondering whether your would consider my Hippy/Bohemian collection? It has different designs, but all related to the wild flowers and free spirits at heart! Laughing

Lots of different products to choose from and many are templates. I think I also managed to use all of my 60+ art supplies and colors when doing these Laughing

I have followed you on Pinterest and pinned collections directly from your website @ https://za.pinterest.com/AetherQuartz/lulubell-paperie-zazzle-collections/

I am more than happy for you to create freebies for your fans based off the collection, the more hippies the merrier LOL!



Please let me know if I have missed a requirement for inclusion...

Thanks!
Roses
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 8:59:04 AM
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
Hey hey Christie!

Absolutely lovely work, those blog features are brilliant! I am wondering whether your would consider my Hippy/Bohemian collection? It has different designs, but all related to the wild flowers and free spirits at heart! Laughing

Lots of different products to choose from and many are templates. I think I also managed to use all of my 60+ art supplies and colors when doing these Laughing

I have followed you on Pinterest and pinned collections directly from your website @ https://za.pinterest.com/AetherQuartz/lulubell-paperie-zazzle-collections/

I am more than happy for you to create freebies for your fans based off the collection, the more hippies the merrier LOL!



Please let me know if I have missed a requirement for inclusion...

Thanks!
Roses


Oops - The collection didn't have all the related products (only a sample of each) so I've added more but not all of them are showing up just yet...
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 9:16:42 AM
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
Hey hey Christie!

Absolutely lovely work, those blog features are brilliant! I am wondering whether your would consider my Hippy/Bohemian collection? It has different designs, but all related to the wild flowers and free spirits at heart! Laughing

Lots of different products to choose from and many are templates. I think I also managed to use all of my 60+ art supplies and colors when doing these Laughing

I have followed you on Pinterest and pinned collections directly from your website @ https://za.pinterest.com/AetherQuartz/lulubell-paperie-zazzle-collections/

I am more than happy for you to create freebies for your fans based off the collection, the more hippies the merrier LOL!



Please let me know if I have missed a requirement for inclusion...

Thanks!
Roses


Oops - The collection didn't have all the related products (only a sample of each) so I've added more but not all of them are showing up just yet...


No problem at all, I have a couple of features left to work on from the previous thread. I'm sure it will update soon! I love the set it's so colorful and fun! Thanks for joining in Smile
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 9:36:57 AM
So cool...thanks again Christie. I would love to submit more wedding collections later once other people have been given the opportunity to benefit from your great offer.
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 11:12:35 AM
LuluBell Paperie wrote:
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
All_Natural_Spirit wrote:
Hey hey Christie!

Absolutely lovely work, those blog features are brilliant! I am wondering whether your would consider my Hippy/Bohemian collection? It has different designs, but all related to the wild flowers and free spirits at heart! Laughing

Lots of different products to choose from and many are templates. I think I also managed to use all of my 60+ art supplies and colors when doing these Laughing

I have followed you on Pinterest and pinned collections directly from your website @ https://za.pinterest.com/AetherQuartz/lulubell-paperie-zazzle-collections/

I am more than happy for you to create freebies for your fans based off the collection, the more hippies the merrier LOL!



Please let me know if I have missed a requirement for inclusion...

Thanks!
Roses


Oops - The collection didn't have all the related products (only a sample of each) so I've added more but not all of them are showing up just yet...


No problem at all, I have a couple of features left to work on from the previous thread. I'm sure it will update soon! I love the set it's so colorful and fun! Thanks for joining in Smile


Yay! Great, thanks! Grin
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 3:37:56 AM
Dear Christie, the collection has been indexed!




Thank you so much for considering my collection!

Roses
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 4:05:34 AM
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 4:44:14 AM
BeautifulBasics wrote:
Dear Christie, the collection has been indexed!




Thank you so much for considering my collection!

Roses


Wonderful! Thanks BeautifulBasics!
I'll be posting an updated feature here later today. Almost done with LM's collection feature Grin (from the previous forum post)
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 9:53:39 AM
A feature for LM Gildersleeve is done on the blog here:

https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/boho-feathers-and-flowers-baby-shower.html

And the pinterest board here:

https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/chic-boho-feathers-and-flowers-and-deer-with-bird-/

Pinterest is giving me some trouble right now, so I'll add more pins to it later!!

Love Christie
Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 10:43:30 AM
Happy Shopping Season Idea

Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:08:45 PM
Hello - I love this idea and your website is beautiful!


I created a large collection of Gothic Glam Halloween (Black and gold). There's a lot to choose from. Most things are customizable.




Also - Haunted Portraits




I've created a printable version of the Haunted Portraits that can be downloaded as PDFs and printed (b/W) that are also customizable. I sell them on Etsy for $2 but you are welcome to have them a freebies. I can email them to you. (https://www.etsy.com/shop/EmilyLozano)

Or if there is something else you prefer as a freebie that's fine too. Maybe the tattoos?

I've shared 3 collections from your site on my Pinterest Party Ideas board.

Thanks!!


Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:27:12 PM
Emily Lozano wrote:
Hello - I love this idea and your website is beautiful!

I've created a printable version of the Haunted Portraits that can be downloaded as PDFs and printed (b/W) that are also customizable. I sell them on Etsy for $2 but you are welcome to have them a freebies. I can email them to you. (https://www.etsy.com/shop/EmilyLozano)

Or if there is something else you prefer as a freebie that's fine too. Maybe the tattoos?

I've shared 3 collections from your site on my Pinterest Party Ideas board.

Thanks!!




Hi Emily, thanks for sharing! What a great collection for Halloween! I love your portraits too they are so cool!

Just so you know, you aren't required to offer a freebie, I usually make something. BUT if you are happy to share and would like to do it, then I'd be glad to post anything you want to share and credit you for that! Thank you! If interested just email me @ lulubellpaperie@g mail dotcom

Christie
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 12:34:54 PM
Just posted on the site - Evermore Enchanted Forest Wedding Collection

https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/planning-your-enchanted-forest-themed.html

And pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/enchanted-forest-themed-wedding-invitations-cards-/

This is one of mine, I havn't thrown one of my own into the mix for a couple of weeks, so any repins or tweets would be greatly appreciated! I'll be starting the next one soon!

Also would love to get some blog subscribers if anyone is interested you can do it from the site Grin

Christie
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 6:10:45 PM
Christie,

This is such a wonderful idea and your site is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity you're extending to the community...very much appreciated.

I've followed and have begun sharing on my new Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/kisasa_home/

I'd be more than pleased if you would consider my home office collection:



Thanks again for providing a forum and doing such an amazing job with it. I've subscribed and look forward to continuing to follow the latest.

Best wishes!

-Amy
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 8:22:10 PM
Amy Daniels wrote:
Christie,

This is such a wonderful idea and your site is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity you're extending to the community...very much appreciated.

I've followed and have begun sharing on my new Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/kisasa_home/

I'd be more than pleased if you would consider my home office collection:



Thanks again for providing a forum and doing such an amazing job with it. I've subscribed and look forward to continuing to follow the latest.

Best wishes!

-Amy


Thanks so much Amy, and for following! I have followed you on Pinterest as well! I'd be happy to feature this set it's so bright and cheerful! Thank you for submitting your work!

Christie
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 10:39:57 PM
Somewhere down the line, I would love to see what magic you can work with this wedding set Christie.
You have already done one collection for me, so if you want to put this on the back burner I completely understand but just wanted to add it to your list for future consideration.

Wishing you much success...you deserve it!
PS: I pinned your new wedding suite...it's gorgeous.

Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:05:46 AM
LuluBell Paperie wrote:
Amy Daniels wrote:
Christie,

This is such a wonderful idea and your site is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity you're extending to the community...very much appreciated.

I've followed and have begun sharing on my new Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/kisasa_home/

I'd be more than pleased if you would consider my home office collection:



Thanks again for providing a forum and doing such an amazing job with it. I've subscribed and look forward to continuing to follow the latest.

Best wishes!

-Amy


Thanks so much Amy, and for following! I have followed you on Pinterest as well! I'd be happy to feature this set it's so bright and cheerful! Thank you for submitting your work!

Christie


Thanks so much, Christie!

Please let me know if there's anything you need from me. Look forward to seeing your new posts. Roses
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:51:50 AM
Array Stores wrote:
Somewhere down the line, I would love to see what magic you can work with this wedding set Christie.
You have already done one collection for me, so if you want to put this on the back burner I completely understand but just wanted to add it to your list for future consideration.

Wishing you much success...you deserve it!
PS: I pinned your new wedding suite...it's gorgeous.



This is a beautiful set, I can't wait to do a feature for it Smile
thanks for sharing!

Christie
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:52:48 AM
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 11:01:47 AM
I followed you on Pinterest with both my personal account and biz hub. I love how you have laid out your blog and put so much detail into each post. Shared 3 for now onto my personal pinterest, but will surely be adding more. I hope you'll consider my collection and I can't wait to see what you can do with it. Thanks
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:11:13 AM
Hello Christie!

I shared 3 of your post onto my pinterest account.
This is my Quinceañera collection:




Thank you! Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:32:00 AM
Thank you all for your submissions and sharing others featured collections! I am working on the next feature now! As they become more detailed they are taking me a bit longer to publish, but I will get to everyone eventually! Love Love

Christie
Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 5:35:09 AM
A new feature for Josh at Pacifier City this was so cute and fun to work with:

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/planning-goat-or-farm-themed-nursery.html

Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/designer-spotlight-josh-from-pacifier-city-baby-go/

This is one from the previous thread- I believe I only have 1 left over there, and then will be working from this thread only. Thanks again!

Christie
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 7:00:56 AM
The latest feature is finished here for Deb C :

Blog:
https://www.lulubellpaperie.com/2019/09/rustic-autumn-farmhouse-home-decorating.html

And Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.com/LulubellPaperie/rustic-fall-farmhouse-autumn-home-decor-collection/

Next will be All_Natural_Spirit and the others in this thread Smile

Christie
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 9:19:16 AM
Your eye for design is fantastic and the way you have presented your designs and those from others along with coordinating items on your blog, is beautifully done!
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 12:40:35 PM
KL Stock wrote:
Your eye for design is fantastic and the way you have presented your designs and those from others along with coordinating items on your blog, is beautifully done!


Thank you so much KL, that's really kind of you to say! I hope sometime you will post some collections here to share on the blog! I follow you on Pinterest and I love your work Smile

Christie
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 3:12:58 PM
LuluBell Paperie wrote:
KL Stock wrote:
Your eye for design is fantastic and the way you have presented your designs and those from others along with coordinating items on your blog, is beautifully done!


Thank you so much KL, that's really kind of you to say! I hope sometime you will post some collections here to share on the blog! I follow you on Pinterest and I love your work Smile

Christie


Hi Christie, thank you! I know I follow you on Pinterest and the All From Zazzle board on Pinterest, but didn't know about the blog until today. What a great idea, and you present it so beautifully!
I have this Rustic Winter Woodland Christmas collection that hopefully you could add. There are a couple others down the road that I am currently working on but they don't have more than 10 items yet.
Thanks, and happy weekend!
Keri

Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2019 4:16:00 AM
Thank you very much for the opportunity, Christie. What you do on that blog is really impressive.

I promoted 3 of your images on Pinterest.

I will be honored if you promote one of my wedding collections. For example this one:




But you may choose any other of my wedding collections if you prefer - for example this geometric collection with orchids on marble (the largest one, 72 products to choose from) or this one with a roses wreath or this one with seahorses or this one with blue flowers pattern or this one with mint leaves pattern.
Posted: Sunday, September 22, 2019 12:46:08 PM
Thank you, these are all great submissions! I will be happy to add them to the blog! Smile
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded