Search

Results
Topic: HELP! Everything I Publish is Going Into "Zazzle Templates!"
Antique Images Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:24:14 AM
Something very strange is going on. Everything I publish is going into "Zazzle Templates."
The items do not land in my store, and they are not visible to me anywhere on the backend. (CORRECTION based on later input - they are visible in saved designs - but not in our stores or the marketplace).

Zazzle, Please help. This is very upsetting, especially since I had earlier linked a Facebook store post that I promoted to an item that now doesn't even appear to be in my shop.

Here is an example of a product just published.

Here is my process. I go to the Zazzle Blanks Page. . I choose the item I want to create, apply my design as usual and post it selecting my store, categories etc, which are all visible in the backend. But after I post, the item doesn't show up in my shop. I have also checked to be sure that I am logged into my account, and I am. I'm not accidentally logged in via google as sometimes happens, but properly through my account. So far I have tested this on several square format post-it notes (the original ones I kept loosing) and on the clipboard. I have not tested any more products because I don't want more to disappear. But I did test the clipboard because I wanted to be sure it was not only happening with post-it notes.

(Note on Sunday, Jan 12): I deleted all the original products this had happened to because I wasn't certain my designs couldn't be stolen from whatever limbo where they existed. I have therefore changed the link above to a newly created non-proprietary product - which has the same issues. This one was created from the Zazzle Templates page and has the same issue as the products from the Zazzle Blanks page.

Antique Images Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:33:51 PM
Thank you, Scott, for responding. Keep us informed, especially about whether those items that were created and moved into limbo will be shifted back into stores. (For myself I've deleted mine - I only had around 10 or so.) But there are folks who put in a lot of work creating items before they realized what was happening to them.
Antique Images Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:33:51 PM
Thank you, Scott, for responding. Keep us informed, especially about whether those items that were created and moved into limbo will be shifted back into stores. (For myself I've deleted mine - I only had around 10 or so.) But there are folks who put in a lot of work creating items before they realized what was happening to them.
Antique Images Posted: Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:24:14 AM
Something very strange is going on. Everything I publish is going into "Zazzle Templates."
The items do not land in my store, and they are not visible to me anywhere on the backend. (CORRECTION based on later input - they are visible in saved designs - but not in our stores or the marketplace).

Zazzle, Please help. This is very upsetting, especially since I had earlier linked a Facebook store post that I promoted to an item that now doesn't even appear to be in my shop.

Here is an example of a product just published.

Here is my process. I go to the Zazzle Blanks Page. . I choose the item I want to create, apply my design as usual and post it selecting my store, categories etc, which are all visible in the backend. But after I post, the item doesn't show up in my shop. I have also checked to be sure that I am logged into my account, and I am. I'm not accidentally logged in via google as sometimes happens, but properly through my account. So far I have tested this on several square format post-it notes (the original ones I kept loosing) and on the clipboard. I have not tested any more products because I don't want more to disappear. But I did test the clipboard because I wanted to be sure it was not only happening with post-it notes.

(Note on Sunday, Jan 12): I deleted all the original products this had happened to because I wasn't certain my designs couldn't be stolen from whatever limbo where they existed. I have therefore changed the link above to a newly created non-proprietary product - which has the same issues. This one was created from the Zazzle Templates page and has the same issue as the products from the Zazzle Blanks page.

Antique Images Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 5:20:35 AM
Thanks for this info and for trying to spread the word about things. Unfortunately it's easy to miss things in the forums since there are so many posts and no one can possibly keep up with them all. The obvious thing is to either delete the page if it is not functional (or have it bounce automatically to the new page) or to have an annotation at the top of the page that warns you not to use it, or only to use it for specific purposes.

However, since the same issue is occuring on the Zazzle Templates page for me, I don't think it's necessarily the phasing out of the Zazzle Blanks page that is the issue.

I'm curious, Gina, that you say you are having no problem with the Zazzle Templates page. Have you checked that it is also working this weekend? The items do post through, it is just that then they do not go into your store, and they are not attributed to you as the designer. Instead they are attributed to "Zazzle Templates." So after posting you need to actually go and check.

I would be very interested to hear if others are able - this weekend - to use Zazzle Templates - and have it work. Or if this is for some reason affecting only a few of us. Tina, writing above, said that she also had her products wind up in "Zazzle Templates" not her store.