Search

Results
Topic: "Gardening" for search term is a disaster - Suggestion
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 6:15:57 AM
So if I were a customer (and sometimes I am) and I wanted to find my mother a gift that was for gardeners I would use the search term "gardening".

The entire gardening search term is doormats. Yes I am aware that Z used the department "gardening and outdoors" for products. I realize that there are prefill of tshirts, binders department categories etc. However, Z is limiting the options of the customer and it excludes other departments.

What about gardening ornaments? How about my gardening stadium seat cushions that are used for gardener's knees?

"Gardener" the same results.

Please reconsider removing doormats from the "gardening" search term.

Thank you Roses
Topic: Referral rate 0% recieved
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:30:40 PM
Angelandspot1 wrote:
I didn't bother with tc codes but see now they will be important too so I know which Pinterest account or blog they came from.

TC codes will only work on your promotion efforts on other designer's products. They will not show if you use them on your own products unless you use a rf# where you receive 15%.
Topic: Referral rate 0% recieved
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:30:40 PM
Angelandspot1 wrote:
I didn't bother with tc codes but see now they will be important too so I know which Pinterest account or blog they came from.

TC codes will only work on your promotion efforts on other designer's products. They will not show if you use them on your own products unless you use a rf# where you receive 15%.
Topic: More Love
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9:22:53 AM
My word it didn't take long to turn this thread into something it was intended not to be.

Shelly I know you are sad and what I will write in my next line is not directed at you. Love

My only wish is that those who are upset or angry please don't bring every thread down with you. Let it go, leave if you must but don't spew "the sky is falling" sentiments where ever you post. We all have read your thoughts and we get it.

Colorwash and Gina have the right idea. It's time to stop lamenting and do something that brings you piece of mind. Remember, when one door closes another opens.

Kelly @ I know how you feel. It's like a train wreck that keeps following you around. lol

Gina safe journey and hazah to the new beginning! Smile

I'm off to find a patch of sun, eat lunch and maybe do some reading.

Love Love Love Love
Topic: More Love
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9:22:53 AM
My word it didn't take long to turn this thread into something it was intended not to be.

Shelly I know you are sad and what I will write in my next line is not directed at you. Love

My only wish is that those who are upset or angry please don't bring every thread down with you. Let it go, leave if you must but don't spew "the sky is falling" sentiments where ever you post. We all have read your thoughts and we get it.

Colorwash and Gina have the right idea. It's time to stop lamenting and do something that brings you piece of mind. Remember, when one door closes another opens.

Kelly @ I know how you feel. It's like a train wreck that keeps following you around. lol

Gina safe journey and hazah to the new beginning! Smile

I'm off to find a patch of sun, eat lunch and maybe do some reading.

Love Love Love Love