Search

Results
Topic: Forget about getting paid on referrels
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:02:56 AM
Maz wrote:
randysgrandma wrote:
I had a Zazzle chat last night with someone who had purchased notepads from me before and wanted to purchase again but in a bigger size.
Zazzle doesn't offer the size she wanted.
I put the same design on a larger pad, really a lot bigger than what she wanted.
Also put it on two of the post-it note pads. I sent her the links.
She purchased 5 post it pads, but I didn't get a referral.
I guess maybe because I sent her the link from within Zazzle??? Which just stinks now the we have Zazzle chat.
What could I have done to get the referral for that sale?

I thought I read a few weeks ago that referrals won't work with the chat, and that you need to ask for their email to send them the referral link that way.

That was my understanding too Maz. Not everyone knows this though and has faith they will get the referral via chat.
Topic: Issue with Preview box on product creation page
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 4:47:58 AM
MrDoodle wrote:
thank god I'm not the only one. I only discovered this after I did a windows update.

This is not a Windows specific issue. It is happening on my Mac.
Topic: Issue with Preview box on product creation page
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 4:47:58 AM
MrDoodle wrote:
thank god I'm not the only one. I only discovered this after I did a windows update.

This is not a Windows specific issue. It is happening on my Mac.
Topic: No Sell it Button
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:08:30 PM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Make sure you use a real blank product from Zazzle and not a designer's "blank", and don't use any icons from the library, these are meant for customers and can't be used for publishing designs for sale. Most probably the issue is caused by one of these two reasons.

Library?

Yup, library. The good old term you use (or used, nowadays all that matters are "apps") in IT (Information Technology - computer/software business/developing) for a collection of digital stuff of the same type, e.g. font library, icon library, plugin library. Thought, that was common use also in common speech, lol. I meant the icons provided within the designer ;-)

I thought that might be what you meant... and then I thought... are they talking old timey speach? lol
Topic: No Sell it Button
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:08:30 PM
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
PetsDreamlands wrote:
Make sure you use a real blank product from Zazzle and not a designer's "blank", and don't use any icons from the library, these are meant for customers and can't be used for publishing designs for sale. Most probably the issue is caused by one of these two reasons.

Library?

Yup, library. The good old term you use (or used, nowadays all that matters are "apps") in IT (Information Technology - computer/software business/developing) for a collection of digital stuff of the same type, e.g. font library, icon library, plugin library. Thought, that was common use also in common speech, lol. I meant the icons provided within the designer ;-)

I thought that might be what you meant... and then I thought... are they talking old timey speach? lol