Search

Results
Topic: Ping Pong Tables?
Karen Coffelt Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 1:14:23 PM
Thanks for your reply, Vivendulies. I did find out that beer pong was a drinking game after looking it upLaughing. It would be nice if Zazzle offered the ping pong tables to go with the balls and paddles, but I guess shipping would be really high on them, seeing as they're so big. It's been years since I've played the game, myself.
Topic: Ping Pong Tables?
Karen Coffelt Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 1:14:23 PM
Thanks for your reply, Vivendulies. I did find out that beer pong was a drinking game after looking it upLaughing. It would be nice if Zazzle offered the ping pong tables to go with the balls and paddles, but I guess shipping would be really high on them, seeing as they're so big. It's been years since I've played the game, myself.
Topic: Are Paper Cups coming back?
Karen Coffelt Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 1:10:48 PM
Any word on these coming back yet? Would love the be able to add some to round out some of my party supplies collections.
Topic: Are Paper Cups coming back?
Karen Coffelt Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 1:10:48 PM
Any word on these coming back yet? Would love the be able to add some to round out some of my party supplies collections.
Topic: What are your best selling items?
Karen Coffelt Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 12:59:04 PM
angelandspot wrote:
Postcards, business cards, and greeting cards are my main sellers. I deleted most all of my baby clothing as it never sold. But, a proseller just told me I need to stop selling postcards and make higher priced items. LOL Don't think I will follow that advice. Yes, the amount per postcard may be small but they do add up and lots of customers want a low priced option. I am not going to shoot myself in the foot and give up on my top-seller.

Maybe that pro seller meant that you should add more high and mid priced items to get some bigger royalties. I would definitely not get rid of products that sell well for you. As you said, it all adds up over time. And yes, as Shelli said, what works for some may not work for others. Maybe you could add more postcard types that would be ordered in bulk, like thank you postcards, save the date postcards, announcement postcards, moving postcards, etc.