Search

Results
Topic: Backgrounds on create product - where do they come from?
Gina ©gleem Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 3:15:17 AM
Myhorsegatsby wrote:
Can we as designers use these backgrounds?

Only on products you intend to purchase. Just like Icons, they can't be used to sell.
Topic: Backgrounds on create product - where do they come from?
Gina ©gleem Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 3:15:17 AM
Myhorsegatsby wrote:
Can we as designers use these backgrounds?

Only on products you intend to purchase. Just like Icons, they can't be used to sell.
Topic: Would Love to use Eyedropper to choose colors from a different design area
Gina ©gleem Posted: Friday, January 17, 2020 12:34:59 PM
Colorwash wrote:
randysgrandma wrote:
Agree, I would like to see this too. I still have to use the Color Cop app often.

I prefer Color Cop because it's more precise when trying to pick a color out of a multicolored small area. The eyedropper in our design tool wiggles and jiggles with our pulse.

Ditto! I love Color Cop! I appreciate the effort of adding the eyedropper, and I do use it on occasion (when I have minimal colors to choose from, but Color Cop will always be my preferred Go-To Tool!
Topic: Would Love to use Eyedropper to choose colors from a different design area
Colorwash wrote:
randysgrandma wrote:
Agree, I would like to see this too. I still have to use the Color Cop app often.

I prefer Color Cop because it's more precise when trying to pick a color out of a multicolored small area. The eyedropper in our design tool wiggles and jiggles with our pulse.

Ditto! I love Color Cop! I appreciate the effort of adding the eyedropper, and I do use it on occasion (when I have minimal colors to choose from, but Color Cop will always be my preferred Go-To Tool!
Colorwash wrote:
randysgrandma wrote: