Search

Results
Topic: Is there a way to convert earnings to Zazzle credits?
Gina ©gleem Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 4:04:50 PM
Katherine Owen wrote:

And... I can't see the option to use my cleared earnings towards the cost. Can anyone help.

Only cleared earnings from the .com domain can be used. If that is what you have, you will see a box on the checkout page asking if you want to use your earnings.
Topic: Images Have Disappeared From My Image Library Folders
Gina ©gleem Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 7:45:30 AM
AsTimeGoesBy wrote:

I'm trying to go through my main image library to see if the images I know are missing are still in there. I'm hoping (praying) that everything is still there. But now I no longer am sure that if I put images into folders by topic that they'll remain there.

As long as you have images in the All Images folder, it isn't necessary to put them into subs. Yes, the All Images folder may get "cluttered", but at least you will know they are there.

Hope thsi gets sorted out for you!
Gina ©gleem Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 7:03:48 AM
AsTimeGoesBy wrote:
I logged in to my Zazzle store this morning and started to create a new greeting card. I went to add my store logo to the back of the greeting card and discovered that my store logo has disappeared from the "Logos" folder. I looked at my other folder categories for images and found that many of them are showing "0" images in the folder. The images have disappeared from many of my folders. Other folders have substantially fewer images than what I previously had stored there.

My products are primarily greeting cards with vintage images. Many of the images that are now missing from the folders have already been used on cards I've created over the past several years.

I tried logging out of Zazzle and logging back in, but the missing image problem in the folders remains.

Has anyone else had this issue happen? I really loved the ability to sort my images into folders by topic, but now feel that I can no longer trust that my images will remain in the folders. What happened and how does this get fixed?

No issue for me. You didn't, by chance, delete images from the "All Images" folder did you, after moving them into specific folders? I'm just asking because some have done that before not knowing/realizing that deleting from the "All Images" folder will delete from sub folders.

Gina ©gleem Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 7:03:48 AM
AsTimeGoesBy wrote:
I logged in to my Zazzle store this morning and started to create a new greeting card. I went to add my store logo to the back of the greeting card and discovered that my store logo has disappeared from the "Logos" folder. I looked at my other folder categories for images and found that many of them are showing "0" images in the folder. The images have disappeared from many of my folders. Other folders have substantially fewer images than what I previously had stored there.

My products are primarily greeting cards with vintage images. Many of the images that are now missing from the folders have already been used on cards I've created over the past several years.

I tried logging out of Zazzle and logging back in, but the missing image problem in the folders remains.

Has anyone else had this issue happen? I really loved the ability to sort my images into folders by topic, but now feel that I can no longer trust that my images will remain in the folders. What happened and how does this get fixed?

No issue for me. You didn't, by chance, delete images from the "All Images" folder did you, after moving them into specific folders? I'm just asking because some have done that before not knowing/realizing that deleting from the "All Images" folder will delete from sub folders.

Topic: New to Zazzle and a couple of questions (Options and Advertisement on Instagram)
Gina ©gleem Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 3:25:53 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Gina ┬ęgleem wrote:
Zazzle's phone app allows for sharing straight to IG

I never knew that! Thank you Gina for mentioning it I may have to dl it again just for promos.

You're welcome Smile