Search

Results
Topic: I sell images and patterns that can be used on zazzle products, can I post a link here?
Gina ©gleem Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:03:41 AM
Digitalbcon wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:
Link, Links, Image, Images, from 3rd Party, a fellow Designer or from a 10th Party Average Unknown Jane or Joe,... tips for freebies or paid patterns or images for commercial use to help us create Awesome Zazzle products are all welcome to me, preferably in a sticky thread in the "Create Products" part of the forum :-)

dec_orate_me looking forward to see your link or linksLove or Image or Images ;-)

Ditto!!! Bring me on!!

I second the Ditto!
Topic: I sell images and patterns that can be used on zazzle products, can I post a link here?
Gina ©gleem Posted: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:03:41 AM
Digitalbcon wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:
Link, Links, Image, Images, from 3rd Party, a fellow Designer or from a 10th Party Average Unknown Jane or Joe,... tips for freebies or paid patterns or images for commercial use to help us create Awesome Zazzle products are all welcome to me, preferably in a sticky thread in the "Create Products" part of the forum :-)

dec_orate_me looking forward to see your link or linksLove or Image or Images ;-)

Ditto!!! Bring me on!!

I second the Ditto!
Gina ©gleem Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:05:17 PM
But this thread is about the OP wanting to post a link to images that she has for sale that designers here can use on their products. The OP is also a shopkeeper/designer who wants to help fellow designers. That is different that anyone coming in from elsewhere wanting to sell us their images. The OP is one of us!
Gina ©gleem Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 6:05:17 PM
But this thread is about the OP wanting to post a link to images that she has for sale that designers here can use on their products. The OP is also a shopkeeper/designer who wants to help fellow designers. That is different that anyone coming in from elsewhere wanting to sell us their images. The OP is one of us!
Gina ©gleem Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 5:32:49 PM
vivendulies wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
The OP wanting to share links, and the dude behind Nifty, are both fellow designers. And, if I recall correctly, Mark got a thumbs up of sorts from Zazzle about his Nifty program.

And up to now I haven't said piep and I wont in the future unless this will get way more annoying than it is for the moment.

·△·

Trying to understand.....

Are people are supposed to stop posting in his thread(s) about his program in order to keep it from showing up because it annoys you? Why is his thread more annoying than any in any other thread in the forums that show up when something new has been posted?