Search

Results
Topic: Fuzzy's Farewell
Gina ©gleem Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:33:22 PM
Felosarix wrote:
Fuzzy Felosarix bids you all 'farewell'. I've received my final payout, so now I take my final bow, as it were. Though I am sad to leave behind those I've considered friends and informal mentors, my purpose in having a presence on Zazzle exists no more.

So with a heavy heart but clear mind, I make my exit, wishing you all the best of luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.

~ Fuzzy

I don't want to see ya go, Fuzzy! I wish you all the best! Will you at least keep your account so you can visit us here in the forums?
Topic: Don't Want Collaboration, How Do I Close My Shops?
Gina ©gleem Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:31:50 AM
Steph M wrote:
The bulk of my designs were wedding stationery and birthday cards where the customer obviously needs to be able to add their own name/wedding venue details etc, so I guess if I re-do them I will need to have customization 'on'

Many of us were led to believe that is the case but, as I have learned and can confirm by re-doing my work, all you need to do is make sure that you have made text a template and allow for changes to be made on the product page. Allowing for customization is not necessary, unless you intend on letting customers make font changes (color, size, font choice), then the customer would need access to design tool, otherwise no.
Gina ©gleem Posted: Monday, November 18, 2019 5:31:50 AM
Steph M wrote:
The bulk of my designs were wedding stationery and birthday cards where the customer obviously needs to be able to add their own name/wedding venue details etc, so I guess if I re-do them I will need to have customization 'on'

Many of us were led to believe that is the case but, as I have learned and can confirm by re-doing my work, all you need to do is make sure that you have made text a template and allow for changes to be made on the product page. Allowing for customization is not necessary, unless you intend on letting customers make font changes (color, size, font choice), then the customer would need access to design tool, otherwise no.
Gina ©gleem Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 3:06:10 PM
@Steampunk Bunny

I deleted my post due to not thinking it through clearly. I have asked nicely for those that quoted me to please delete the quote and they very kindly did so. I am asking the same of you. Thank you.
Gina ©gleem Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 3:06:10 PM
@Steampunk Bunny

I deleted my post due to not thinking it through clearly. I have asked nicely for those that quoted me to please delete the quote and they very kindly did so. I am asking the same of you. Thank you.