Search

Results
Topic: products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated
Braxton & Yancey, LLC Posted: Friday, May 12, 2017 6:14:37 AM
Thanks Scott for spelling this out. I'm just frustrated with the situation, and the chronic nature of the problem. I'm accustomed to geting more timelines and details from IT/Tech that I need to run my business, and it is difficult creating new product, not knowing when it will be published or when I should promote. I'll cool my jets and move forward. Thanks for your help!
Topic: products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated
Braxton & Yancey, LLC Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2017 2:42:34 PM
Dear Zazzle tech team. Thanks for fighting the good fight, but my recent 12 day cycle from QC creation to marketplace the new normal? Are you guys catching up, falling behind, or just managing the complaints? Nobody at Zazzle has answered that question. Is the new indexer the fix, or is it something more serious? Would love to get back to creating product, but dont want to waste my time creating product that nobody sees, nor can I promote my product on my blog or other social media without knowing my customers will be satisfied. Why can't we get some transparency on this issue and an approximate fix date? My last call to you with a 43 minute wait for service is NOT a good sign. Only love for you guys, but what exactly is happening? I would be patient, but this is business, not a church social, so what exactly is going on? This problem has persisted since Jan. Respectfully, I would like some answers so I can manage my business/partners.
Braxton & Yancey, LLC Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 4:16:24 PM
OK, the products I created 12 days ago, 4/28 are now in my store, so yay. I will still need to check the search engine to see if that is working, but high Five to Tech folks! Question is, do we have a 12 day publication cycle to marketplace going forward on QC? Still no transparency on this issue. Is it solved, catching up, falling behind? Thanks for your input! I would like to start creating again, but it would help to have a status report.
Braxton & Yancey, LLC Posted: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 3:08:23 PM
Awesoma wrote:
Could this problem be affecting our sales?

Ohl yeah. No doubt. Plus Zazzle is trending negatively per Google trend analytics in terms of Zazzle search and Zazzle images. Check it out. I love that Zazzle exists. There is no viable alternative for home fashion, which is my focus, but I want them to get stronger, better at this, and offer us more transparency on this issue, not less. Only love for Zazzle. I want stores like ours and Zazzle to succeed, but this issue has persisted since January, so What The? It is certainly effecting sales and profits for all of us, including Zazzle, I suspect. Growing pains or something more serious? I wanted to reach out to Zazzle today about a cancelled royalty, 43 minutes est. wait for a person to talk to. I gave up.
Braxton & Yancey, LLC Posted: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 8:59:40 AM
On the other hand, sometimes the squeeky wheel gets the grease...and more voices can encourage a needed and perhaps costly investment in people, equipment, consultants, etc. Also, as a newbie, I find it helpful to know that it's a continuing system issue, and that there are others in the same boat, so I personally appreciate updates from the community. Only love for the tech folks who are working on a fix, no disrespect. Just looking forward to growing this business with Zazzle once this is fixed...