Search

Results
Topic: How are zazzle products chosen for sponsored google ads?
Charlotte Craig Posted: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:44:34 AM
Thanks both, yes really useful information.

It could well be that although these are paid for ads Zazzle are running in my original screenshot, because of the quantity of pages (products) for a Google Smart Shopping campaign, they apply similar organic SEO rules and have a similar algorithm.

This thread has helped me prioritise my tagging a bit better. Josh, that post from James was particularly interesting and helpful.

Thanks a lot!

It could well be that although these are paid for ads Zazzle are running in my original screenshot, because of the quantity of pages (products) for a Google Smart Shopping campaign, they apply similar organic SEO rules and have a similar algorithm.

This thread has helped me prioritise my tagging a bit better. Josh, that post from James was particularly interesting and helpful.

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!