Search

Results
Topic: Thank you to all the affiliates
Jenny Rajan Posted: Monday, January 6, 2020 4:44:39 AM
I would also like to mention my heartfelt gratitude all affiliates who have believed in and promoted my products. You have been really great! Wish you all the best for future promotions.

Thank You! Love
Topic: Thank you to all the affiliates
Jenny Rajan Posted: Monday, January 6, 2020 4:44:39 AM
I would also like to mention my heartfelt gratitude all affiliates who have believed in and promoted my products. You have been really great! Wish you all the best for future promotions.

Thank You! Love
Topic: Collections not showing up
Jenny Rajan Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:25:01 PM
Hi,

I also happened to notice that in the public view, these collections are visible in the 'Home' tab but they are not visible under the 'Collections' tab. Since yesterday, I am also unable to reorganize the products in my collections.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi,

I also happened to notice that in the public view, these collections are visible in the 'Home' tab but they are not visible under the 'Collections' tab. Since yesterday, I am also unable to reorganize the products in my collections.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi,

Thanks,
Jenny