Search

Results
Topic: Collections not showing up
Jenny Rajan Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:25:01 PM
Hi,

I also happened to notice that in the public view, these collections are visible in the 'Home' tab but they are not visible under the 'Collections' tab. Since yesterday, I am also unable to reorganize the products in my collections.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi,

I also happened to notice that in the public view, these collections are visible in the 'Home' tab but they are not visible under the 'Collections' tab. Since yesterday, I am also unable to reorganize the products in my collections.

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi,

Thanks,
Jenny

Hi,

Thanks,
Jenny

Jenny Rajan Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:19:14 PM
Two of my collections are not showing in the public view. The links are as follows:

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/wild_one_jungle_safari_birthday_party-119983334044239480

https://www.zazzle.com/collections/fantasy_mushroom_house_woodland_birthday_party-119525594375120895

Initially only one collection was invisible. Later I tried experimenting with another collection to find the issue. I tried to add and remove tags and items but the collection was still showing in public view. Later I tried to add a tag which was supposedly a 'fanmerch' tag and I got a message that only one such tag is allowed. I modified that tag and it was accepted. Then when I checked the public view again, I discovered that this collection has now become invisible. I tried removing all the tags but still the collection was not visible. I hope this experience might help the team in resolving this issue.