Search

Results
Topic: New Z app update leaving out an important feature
J32 Design Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 5:59:00 PM
Padie wrote:

Our Earnings app for Android is still in the works. Smile

The earnings app for Android has been in the works for quite some time. Is there an ETA yet on when it is going to be released.

While I am add it, could the earnings app please include a date separator/divider. What I mean is viewing the royalty history in the Android app you would see a separator for the month, so if I scroll through my royalties I would see when I reach another month. I would like to have this for days. So instead of displaying the month I would like to see a divider that lets me know when I reach another date. Does that make sense?
J32 Design Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 5:59:00 PM
Padie wrote:

Our Earnings app for Android is still in the works. Smile

The earnings app for Android has been in the works for quite some time. Is there an ETA yet on when it is going to be released.

While I am add it, could the earnings app please include a date separator/divider. What I mean is viewing the royalty history in the Android app you would see a separator for the month, so if I scroll through my royalties I would see when I reach another month. I would like to have this for days. So instead of displaying the month I would like to see a divider that lets me know when I reach another date. Does that make sense?
J32 Design Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 12:25:31 PM
I used the android app for the purpose of viewing sales only. Deinstalled the app and going back to viewing via browser using via page bookmark.
J32 Design Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 12:25:31 PM
I used the android app for the purpose of viewing sales only. Deinstalled the app and going back to viewing via browser using via page bookmark.
Topic: New Designer Info Within The Customize Option
J32 Design Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:41:38 PM
Guys I don't think James the Moderator and James C. are the same person. They have different jobs and we are waiting for a response from James C. not James the Moderator from Cork, Ireland.