Search

Results
Topic: Reviews suggestion - please add show reviews with images
J32 Design Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:24:39 PM
I have had a look through reviews and I noticed that there is no option to show reviews with images only or first. Therefore my suggestion to maybe add such an option.
Topic: Reviews suggestion - please add show reviews with images
J32 Design Posted: Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:24:39 PM
I have had a look through reviews and I noticed that there is no option to show reviews with images only or first. Therefore my suggestion to maybe add such an option.
Topic: Tag and Description Help Please
J32 Design Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2019 6:10:53 PM
I would take "three dimensional look" out of the title. I would write the title as "Daisy floral pink maroon heart with monogram key chain" as title.

I would go with mostly multi word tags, as they any word can be combined with any other word in tags.

delicate daisy flowers, pink flowers, maroon floral, beautiful open heart, romantic monogram, lovely feminine artwork and so on
I would take "three dimensional look" out of the title. I would write the title as "Daisy floral pink maroon heart with monogram key chain" as title.

I would go with mostly multi word tags, as they any word can be combined with any other word in tags.

delicate daisy flowers, pink flowers, maroon floral, beautiful open heart, romantic monogram, lovely feminine artwork and so on