Search

Results
Topic: Ability to Edit Old Designs
J32 Design Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 2:29:24 PM
Personally I would like to be able to edit older products to make use of the new design tool options we weren't able to use back then. Like shapes, new fonts, line and letter spacing. A lot of the time I see small mistakes a while after I published a product. I tend not to fix them as these products have most of the time already gained momentum in the marketplace.
Topic: ID Badges, can we expect them back soon?
J32 Design Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 1:07:59 PM
James wrote:
Sorry, never followed up. We don't have an eta right now but will keep on it. Apologies for the delay! Roses

I received an email today that Badges are back in stock. Thanks for that!
Topic: Please Make it Easier to Follow your Best Practices for Metadata
J32 Design Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 3:13:17 AM
ZingerBug wrote:

Quote:
So for example if you put up a card that has a joke in it, your first two should be card related, holiday card - greeting card etc.

Sigh.

But "card" is a product. It says we are not suppose to put products in tags. This makes no sense.

Topic: Please Make it Easier to Follow your Best Practices for Metadata
J32 Design Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 1:39:21 AM
I personally would prefer to be able to use the product in my title and tags. We are suppose to create descriptive titles but instead of writing "Modern Social Media Business Card for Photographers" I have to write "Modern Social Media Photographer Business Card" which doesn't seem as descriptive to me.

I have also noticed that a lot of top sellers seem to skip descriptions all together or simply repeat the title.

Also for example using tags like "wedding planner" and "white wedding" are two separate tags for me with totally different meanings. But I am suppose to avoid using a word more than once. I understand that every word from one tag can be combined with any word from another tag. However it makes it very hard to have multi word tags.
Topic: Zazzle Ideas Blog
J32 Design Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 1:25:23 AM
I haven't noticed the ideas blog until recently. I think it is great and I enjoy reading the articles.

I believe Zazzle is heavily geared towards women. Using predominantly female models on the front page as well as products that include female names. I have designed products specifically towards women and noticed they are doing quite well for me. I try to cater to what the customers buy.

Quote:
Would you question, or even notice, if other sites had articles mostly authored by men?

This question annoys me quite a bit. Why wouldn't he? I have known Jerry here and on social media for many years now and he has always been nothing but fair minded.