Search

Results
Topic: New design tool
Opus Posh Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 8:06:33 AM
my wishlist:
1. landscape layout for posters that can be available in all sizes without cropping the image or adding borders
2. more jewelry designs
3. a way to add at least 2 color fonts that the customer can select from easily (so I dont have to make a light background version and a dark background version for each of my t-shirts)
4. in marketing options for art (prints, etc) I'ld like to be able to choose "only this aspect ratio" but aspect ratio is linked to another thing (I think size).

there's more, but those are the ones I can remember now...i'll post again when i remember Smile

Roses Love Grin
Topic: Monogram doesn't work..am I doing something wrong?
Opus Posh Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 12:01:04 PM
Opus Posh wrote:
Ok tried again...started from scratch, doing 1 of the cushions again..
this is what i did...

1. add image to front and back
2. lock each of the images on the front and back
3. add a text layer for initial (monogram) over the front fabric texture
4. made the text layer a template that can be customized on the product page
5. named the text layer as "your initial (Optional)..and the uRL name as yourinitialoptional
6. filled out the listing part with title, tags, etc and published as a product...

first time it worked....i got the product to list with a little hole (dialog button) to enter the initial, not the creator editing page

when i tried it again in another cushion, it didn't work Crying

i may just do non-customizable items Grin
Opus Posh Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 12:00:27 PM
Ok tried again...started from scratch, doing 1 of the cushions again..
this is what i did...

1. add image to front and back
2. lock each of the images on the front and back
3. add a text layer for initial (monogram) over the front fabric texture
4. made the text layer a template that can be customized on the product page
4. named the text layer as "your initial (Optional)..and the uRL name as yourinitialoptional
4. filled out the listing part with title, tags, etc and published as a product...

first time it worked....i got the product to list with a little hole (dialog button) to enter the initial, not the creator editing page

when i tried it again in another cushion, it didn't work Crying

i may just do non-customizable items Grin
Topic: Gallery Wrap Official Tips & Tricks Thread
Opus Posh Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 11:54:00 AM
awesome product idea
I also had the problem with color saturation; i add a very colorful painting and it looks washed out.
I will wait till the saturation issue is fixed before posting my paintings in the gallery wrap form.
Roses Love Grin
Opus Posh Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 9:51:27 AM
Shellibean_on_zazzle wrote:
Here is a link to the tutorial on how to do this and I hope it helps. it is still for the old creation tool but basically the steps are still the same it is just the placement of the tools that are different.

https://www.zazzle.com/sell/designers/tutorials/template

ty i'm going to look at it ( i learned with a video in youtube, not a zazzle tutorial)...maybe there's someothing i'm not doing but whatever I did worked on postcards ...weird!! haha Smile

tysm for your help