Search

Results
Topic: Product totals not showing in store fronts
Snow and Rose Design Guild Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:19:59 AM
I can hide the level, but the badge itself keeps popping up. Perhaps you are right - and the badge pops in at $100 I think, so it doesn't give much away.
Snow and Rose Design Guild Posted: Sunday, September 08, 2019 7:19:59 AM
I can hide the level, but the badge itself keeps popping up. Perhaps you are right - and the badge pops in at $100 I think, so it doesn't give much away.
Snow and Rose Design Guild Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 9:22:40 PM
I prefer having my total number of products hidden to the public. I seriously doubt that a customer wants to go through every product in a store. Usually they come in to look at specific products and maybe check out the remaining items on the page.

I wish we could hide the fact that we are even a pro-seller. This is more inside baseball that I don't think the average customer cares about either.

Both issues are a matter of privacy to me. My number of products and Zazzle overall success should be my business and not anyone elses.

Snow and Rose Design Guild Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 9:22:40 PM
I prefer having my total number of products hidden to the public. I seriously doubt that a customer wants to go through every product in a store. Usually they come in to look at specific products and maybe check out the remaining items on the page.

I wish we could hide the fact that we are even a pro-seller. This is more inside baseball that I don't think the average customer cares about either.

Both issues are a matter of privacy to me. My number of products and Zazzle overall success should be my business and not anyone elses.

Topic: Transfer Problems
Snow and Rose Design Guild Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 12:10:53 PM
It isn't intermittent for me. I can't transfer from any product. All I get is a blank product. I am using the most recent version of Chrome.