Search

Results
Topic: Remake of Alopecia Kid's tee
Colorwash Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 9:04:49 AM
randysgrandma wrote:
Thanks Valerie's Gallery. People are so sensitive these days. I would hate it if anyone thought I was encouraging little kids to take part in a hate group.

By capitulating to those claiming that every little thing is some kind of sign of hate, prejudice, or whatever, we encourage that kind of behavior, so keep on doing what you're doing. If we ignore them, they'll go away. The OK sign has long been and will continue being a sign of approval.
Topic: What's the last thing you sold?
Colorwash Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 5:38:26 AM

Topic: Rachel Ray Zazzle Gift Cards
Colorwash Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:58:03 AM
Stargazer wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
I doubt radio is the right venue for Zazzle or any other company that's purely visual. That's why vistaprlnt advertises on TV.

P.S. The forum software doesn't believe I should put uppercase letters in vistaprlnt. LOL

I heard a vistaprlnt ad on the radio two days ago. I was surprised, to say the least.

That would have surprised me to hear it too. They could be testing the viability of it, and the only way we'll know if it worked for them will be if they continue the ads past whatever their contract period is. Personally, I don't see the point. Their ads on TV are extremely well done and effective.
Topic: Rachel Ray Zazzle Gift Cards
Colorwash Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:58:03 AM
Stargazer wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
I doubt radio is the right venue for Zazzle or any other company that's purely visual. That's why vistaprlnt advertises on TV.

P.S. The forum software doesn't believe I should put uppercase letters in vistaprlnt. LOL

I heard a vistaprlnt ad on the radio two days ago. I was surprised, to say the least.

That would have surprised me to hear it too. They could be testing the viability of it, and the only way we'll know if it worked for them will be if they continue the ads past whatever their contract period is. Personally, I don't see the point. Their ads on TV are extremely well done and effective.
Topic: $3321.00 table runner???
Colorwash Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:46:52 AM
Is it possible a comma was used instead of a decimal point or perhaps the decimal point was forgotten, maybe a typo?