Search

Results
Topic: TipZ- Long term OOS and Discontinued products
Zazzler Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 7:55:28 AM
wrote:
wrote:
Perhaps it would be better if this thread were in a more visible place, a place where designers go more often. I don't come here a lot because the tips tend to be for products and styles that aren't the sorts of things I create. I check a new thread once, then don't return until another new thread is created. The stickies aren't truly visible because they look no different when there's a new post. I can't be the only person who has deleted what turns out to be merely out of stock.

Besides moving the thread, the mislabeled discontinued items need to be corrected.

Hey Colorwash,

Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it along to our team.

If there are products that you believe are mislabeled as discontinued, please provide an example of each here and we will certainly look into it.

- Mark Smile

It's too late. Unless I missed one of them, I deleted all my mini-binders. :-(
Zazzler Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 7:55:28 AM
wrote:
wrote:
Perhaps it would be better if this thread were in a more visible place, a place where designers go more often. I don't come here a lot because the tips tend to be for products and styles that aren't the sorts of things I create. I check a new thread once, then don't return until another new thread is created. The stickies aren't truly visible because they look no different when there's a new post. I can't be the only person who has deleted what turns out to be merely out of stock.

Besides moving the thread, the mislabeled discontinued items need to be corrected.

Hey Colorwash,

Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it along to our team.

If there are products that you believe are mislabeled as discontinued, please provide an example of each here and we will certainly look into it.

- Mark Smile

It's too late. Unless I missed one of them, I deleted all my mini-binders. :-(
Zazzler Posted: Wednesday, December 1, 2021 3:53:27 AM