Search

Results
Topic: products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated
Obsidianram Posted: Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:01:36 PM
::: queue the Jeopardy Theme :::
Topic: products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated
Obsidianram Posted: Monday, May 15, 2017 10:05:39 AM
Hey Scott, perhaps you can get something done on my ongoing difficulty with some "in limbo" designs.

Original ticket: CAS-2853691-S3C0T4...April 30, 2017

I've since had an email exchange with Kaitlin several times (about one email per week, asking for updates on what's taking so long)
Re: Seller Inquiry .05776061

Of the six Custom Postage designs submitted, only 1 has seemed to make it out alive. They were all submitted in rapid succession on the same day.

It's now May 15, 2017.

My last exchange with Kaitlin (May 9, 2017) went thusly:

"Our technical team has been advised of the error, and they are currently working on a solution. The situation will be remedied as soon as possible."

With May 20 as the monthly cutoff for updating royalty settings, we're cutting it rather close here.

Topic: Product Migration Anomaly: Category -> Subcategory
Obsidianram Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:12:38 AM
The traffic flow is about like it is for most, affiliate-driven and then marketplace. I was taking the time to clean up the store layout a bit for customers that decide to wander around after they are done with the item that brought them to the store. Wanting to use the main category as more of a 'showroom' whereby customers could more easily decide which 'department' they would like to go to was the idea I was after.
Topic: Can I have things NOT show up in a higher category?
Obsidianram Posted: Sunday, August 31, 2014 7:59:24 AM
This is something I inquired about in another thread - basically using the main category as a "showroom" for selected, promoted or example items. It would clean up the category and make perusing what you have easier for customers, and easier to quickly decide which more specialized section of interest to explore.
Topic: Product Migration Anomaly: Category -> Subcategory
Obsidianram Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:41:00 PM
Grin That's the jumbled hodge-podge I was hoping to try and clean up and make the main category a little more attractive instead of, say, having a visiting customer have to sort through what looks like a stereotypical teenagers room to find "just the right design" *ahem*

If the designs would migrate into the subcategories and leave the main category less cluttered, it would be much more presentable I would think.

One of the other reasons I'm trying to get this done is that some of the newer designs I want/need up near the top are being pushed to the bottom by much older designs. Without the "Custom Sort" option available, there's no way to remedy this.

Thank you for the heads up and the info, Maz ~ much appreciated!