Search

Results
Topic: Deleting Discontinued Products
Gravityx9 Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 5:36:48 AM
There really needs to be a process to delete the discontinued items in bulk, not just one at a time.

Topic: Deleting Discontinued Products
Gravityx9 Posted: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 5:36:48 AM
There really needs to be a process to delete the discontinued items in bulk, not just one at a time.

Topic: Difference between repinning on Pinterest and creating a new pin?
Gravityx9 Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:50:49 AM
oh! then, it is good to know. Thanks for clarifying, Shelli!
Gravityx9 Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 4:56:21 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Gravityx9 wrote:
When I pin from Zazzle, my referral goes with it.

But, if that pin is repinned by someone else to one of their boards,
is my referral lost?

I am going to test it right now by repinning one of your pins and I will see what the link says after that and come back to report in a minute.

Okay I saved your racoon bandit valentine pin to my Zazzle board and all of your hashtags and your description were saved but your referral id wasn't saved. So repins do not help us get referrals.

That's the bad news. The good news is that we might still get sales from them.

Shelli, Thanks for testing. I would be happy with a sale, with our with out the referral, but it looks like, the only way to get a referral is, if it is clicked on to visit the product itself, and purchased (or something else is purchased during 30 days).
Since many of my pins have 0-2 Clicks shown, it is not good news. Impressions and views at Pinterest are nice but I like to see Clicks.

HightonRidley - I don't know why your results are different. How can you tell if the tracking code is still on the pin that was saved? I could not see it on the pin Shelli did for me.

Gravityx9 Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:55:10 AM
When I pin from Zazzle, my referral goes with it.

But, if that pin is repinned by someone else to one of their boards,
is my referral lost?