Search

Results
Topic: Royalty question and font question
Amanda Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:52:08 AM
Ok, thank you! So unlike if you are a "maker", designer's royalty is affected by sales?
Amanda Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:52:08 AM
Ok, thank you! So unlike if you are a "maker", designer's royalty is affected by sales?
Amanda Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:56:33 AM
Hi there,

I have a question regarding royalty. So the base price of my item is $6.50, for example, and my royalty is set at 12%. If the customer chooses a larger quantity and the order total is $35, would I get 12% of the $35 or just 12% of the $6.50?

Another question...If I have purchased a font or have a particular font that is free for commercial use, may I upload that to use in my design or do I have to just use the fonts listed?

Thanks,
Amanda
Amanda Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:56:33 AM
Hi there,

I have a question regarding royalty. So the base price of my item is $6.50, for example, and my royalty is set at 12%. If the customer chooses a larger quantity and the order total is $35, would I get 12% of the $35 or just 12% of the $6.50?

Another question...If I have purchased a font or have a particular font that is free for commercial use, may I upload that to use in my design or do I have to just use the fonts listed?

Thanks,
Amanda