Search

Results
Topic: W-8BEN form rejected yet again, UK resident
Katherina Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 10:29:28 AM
Thank you! I was just concerned because that post was dated 2015 so thought it might not be current. Then again, nothing moves fast in tax land! Grin

W8-BEN will be sent!
Topic: W-8BEN form rejected yet again, UK resident
Katherina Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 6:33:56 PM
So... the ITIN is actually NOT required? Because that's one heck of an annoying form that I thought had to be dealt with first. I am in Canada, I can just download and submit the most recent W8-BEN and be ok?
Topic: Base Currency Question - Kind of Urgent
Katherina Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 7:05:24 PM
Forgot to mention... I did research quite a bit and am happy with my pricing for the US market. I just kind of forgot about the exchange rate being so much NOT in favor of the Canadian dollar.
Katherina Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 7:03:46 PM
Thanks for the prompt responses. As I am still uploading products and I don't want different prices on basically the same item, I think I'll end up stuck with the US pricing. Who knows... maybe our dollar will get better. I don't have the same royalty set for all products so it will be quite a bit of work to change. I think it's more important to get my designs up. Love this forum! Thanks again.
Katherina Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 5:51:59 PM
Regarding pricing on products. I think I made a mistake by creating products at zazzle.com with US pricing. I am in Canada, and I hope to have customers from around the world but mainly North American. With the weak Canadian dollar I feel the prices are too high for my Canadian customers. But I don't want to have to go to zazzle.ca and recreate everything I've done at this point! Any other way around it?