Search

Results
Topic: Completely sold out since months? And what's next?
Plrang Art Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 3:33:02 AM
Oh I didn't know that @eclecticpastime, great information. So I'm not going to remove those from my store. In fact gonna probably create some from time to time instead to be ready when they come back. Wold be cool to help them even with a 0% margin.
Plrang Art Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 3:33:02 AM
Oh I didn't know that @eclecticpastime, great information. So I'm not going to remove those from my store. In fact gonna probably create some from time to time instead to be ready when they come back. Wold be cool to help them even with a 0% margin.
Topic: Sharing
Plrang Art Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:38:05 AM
"Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing something wrong" Well, you're a bronze, but I'd make your keywording and descriptions 3x longer. Google Shopping for example doesn't care much about the Zazzle tags, and with a oneliner you don't let it know much. My magic bot gonna share your 3 designs to Twitter, Pinterest and FB, in about 9 days, you can watch it there https://twitter.com/imagerion
Plrang Art Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:44:15 AM
@JB Designs Thanks! I made that in April and about month later I think they were gone. Haven't seen them available since then.

@Padie, thank you. I thought that could be a cool simple and useful product to design for, yet couldn't test more. Q4 is the best time for them to show up finaly.

@Anne Agree, you're wasting your time to design stuff, you promote and then you have an empty store
Plrang Art Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:44:15 AM
@JB Designs Thanks! I made that in April and about month later I think they were gone. Haven't seen them available since then.

@Padie, thank you. I thought that could be a cool simple and useful product to design for, yet couldn't test more. Q4 is the best time for them to show up finaly.

@Anne Agree, you're wasting your time to design stuff, you promote and then you have an empty store