Search

Results
Topic: CSV File Not Downloading Properly
Meredith Collie Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 11:46:47 AM
I'm trying to download a CSV file of earnings data from a particular time period but the data isn't downloading. I have to use Numbers and don't have access to excel. But Numbers reads a csv file.
Topic: CSV File Not Downloading Properly
Meredith Collie Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 11:46:47 AM
I'm trying to download a CSV file of earnings data from a particular time period but the data isn't downloading. I have to use Numbers and don't have access to excel. But Numbers reads a csv file.
Topic: Errors with HTML code for Collections code
Meredith Collie Posted: Friday, January 19, 2018 7:33:30 AM
I tried to update my sidebar of my website with an HTML link to a Valentine’s day collection and I got several code errors and my wordpress site wouldn’t let me save the changes. Not really sure what to do to fix it since I am simply copying and pasting the code generated.
Topic: No Referal Credit for Direct Only Sale
Meredith Collie Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 12:45:42 PM
Thank you.
Topic: No Referal Credit for Direct Only Sale
Meredith Collie Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 12:12:29 PM
I’m a little confused about the referral process for direct only sales. I created three products for a customer as direct only sales. Sent her the links (insuring that my referral number was included). However, now that she has purchased the item, it is showing up as “none” in the referral column on the sales report.

I did something similar last month and received the referral credit. So how come sometimes I get the credit and sometimes I don’t when the only way the customer can get to the item is to use the referral link I provide.

Thanks so much.