Search

Results
Topic: 503 errors
Sylvia Blaauw Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:26:48 PM
Actually, while the site is loading, it has issues. Some drop-down menus are cutt off and you can't choose.
I can't post for sale:
When hitting submit, nothing happens. Or it throws an error referring to having to choose the marketplace department, and there is nothing to chose from. The item disappears from the saved designs, shows up in the latest products created, but does not show in products in the marketplace. I think it will take a moment to recover from the server error. the 503 code means HTTP request and the server wasn't available.
The items will show up, as I can see. But it takes about 5 or more minutes.

14:32 PST - For me, it is now back to normal.
Actually, while the site is loading, it has issues. Some drop-down menus are cutt off and you can't choose.
I can't post for sale:
When hitting submit, nothing happens. Or it throws an error referring to having to choose the marketplace department, and there is nothing to chose from. The item disappears from the saved designs, shows up in the latest products created, but does not show in products in the marketplace. I think it will take a moment to recover from the server error. the 503 code means HTTP request and the server wasn't available.

I can't post for sale:

I can't post for sale:

I can't post for sale: