Search

Results
Topic: Zazzle hiding bestsellers without letting us know? Why?
James Posted: Friday, November 15, 2019 8:06:33 AM
Right, I'm locking this. To post an email response and have it advertised publicly and out of full context does no one any good. The reason we don't or haven't released wording on the above is that time and effort needs to be alloted to put it so there's a better understanding of the move. You all know how this can go wrong, and posts like the above, are a contribution to the reason why. Please respond directly to the email received with any follow up questions. Thanks all. Roses
Right, I'm locking this. To post an email response and have it advertised publicly and out of full context does no one any good. The reason we don't or haven't released wording on the above is that time and effort needs to be alloted to put it so there's a better understanding of the move. You all know how this can go wrong, and posts like the above, are a contribution to the reason why. Please respond directly to the email received with any follow up questions. Thanks all. Roses
Topic: James' announcement in News Forum 11/13/19 10:46 pm
James Posted: Friday, November 15, 2019 5:04:06 AM
Some comments have been deleted due to complete disregard of the forum rules. Regardless of current moods and feelings, these must remain enforced. No notice will be given after this one for deleted comments on this thread. Thank you. Roses