Search

Results
Topic: 2019 HolidayZ Design Challenge Official Q&A
James Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 8:02:45 AM
Kimberly Jones wrote:
My guess would be the delay is related to the introduction of the customer voting. I don't remember Zazzle ever having such a poll before. I'm sure their computer programmers and other employees are hard at work trying to finalize things and get them on the site. Of course, an update would be even greater, so that we don't have to speculate. Grin I'm just hoping the challenge doesn't get scrapped altogether.

100 points goes to you, Kimberly. Laughing

As much as we love keeping you guys in suspense, this was unchartered waters for us this time around. Apologies for the delay, but it's never for no reason. We know ya'll get eager as beavers. Happy We promise not to keep this wrapped up for too much longer. BUT, it will not be this week. Roses Roses
Topic: The wood/metal/whatever is simulated zealotry
James Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:19:20 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

It does seem like my sparkly designs get less cancellations with the warning though.

This! The warnings are there just for this reason, to avoid confusion regardless of the product. People might not know that we are mostly a digital printing company and don't use such effects, materials etc. I can assure you these warning do a lot more good than evil on the site. Roses
Topic: The wood/metal/whatever is simulated zealotry
James Posted: Friday, September 13, 2019 7:19:20 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

It does seem like my sparkly designs get less cancellations with the warning though.

This! The warnings are there just for this reason, to avoid confusion regardless of the product. People might not know that we are mostly a digital printing company and don't use such effects, materials etc. I can assure you these warning do a lot more good than evil on the site. Roses
Topic: Tags with Links
James Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 7:17:49 AM
[/quote]
One way it disappears is if Zazzle helps a customer and then provides a link for the product to the customer. The link contains Zazzle’s ref#. I believe this also happens in other scenarios.[/quote]

If only this were true, our Cs agents would have a great incentive to go an even extra mile. Laughing When we assist from a CS perspective, we save the design straight into a designers account (and normally use their account to do this), along with the fact employees cannot earn referrals in this way. Just wanted to clarify Happy
Topic: Tags with Links
James Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 7:17:49 AM
[/quote]
One way it disappears is if Zazzle helps a customer and then provides a link for the product to the customer. The link contains Zazzle’s ref#. I believe this also happens in other scenarios.[/quote]

If only this were true, our Cs agents would have a great incentive to go an even extra mile. Laughing When we assist from a CS perspective, we save the design straight into a designers account (and normally use their account to do this), along with the fact employees cannot earn referrals in this way. Just wanted to clarify Happy