Search

Results
Topic: Image Resizer
Darling & May Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 11:03:36 PM

A really nice feature for the customer would be an image resizer.

When they are uploading their photos and the yellow warning triangle comes up, maybe it could have a link that says resize your image here.

If it could take the guesswork out for them and make it the right size, or even just do it behind the scenes automatically, that would be even better.
Topic: Image Resizer
Darling & May Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 11:03:36 PM

A really nice feature for the customer would be an image resizer.

When they are uploading their photos and the yellow warning triangle comes up, maybe it could have a link that says resize your image here.

If it could take the guesswork out for them and make it the right size, or even just do it behind the scenes automatically, that would be even better.
Topic: Default Text Box Width - Within Safe Lines Please
Darling & May Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 1:55:50 AM

If possible, please could you consider making the default text box width to open just inside of the green / safe lines (rather than on the blue / print line)?
Topic: Default Text Box Width - Within Safe Lines Please
Darling & May Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 1:55:50 AM

If possible, please could you consider making the default text box width to open just inside of the green / safe lines (rather than on the blue / print line)?
Topic: Cannot edit from customize
Darling & May Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:22:13 AM
Me too.. everything as already mentioned. It has been freezing on and off all day. I can click done and start again from my saved designs but only get one or two moves (ie delete a layer, resize or center something) and then it's frozen again. Using windows 10 and chrome.