Search

Results
Topic: Updated Chat Functionality - official feedback thread
Vivs Creations Posted: Friday, December 06, 2019 5:45:41 AM
-·-

It is irritating for customers anyway, since this feature is not internationally implemented and a customer can't rely on the chat in many ways let alone the fact that a timely response or any response at all is a matter of chance independent from any good will on the part of the designer community.

Some general notification to that fact is probably a good idea. Something like "the indi designer community loves to help but might not be able to in a timely fashion. We appreciate your patience. More information here"

I'm sure some can phrase this more positive and yet keep the expectation of what the "chat" can and cannot do real.
-·-

It is irritating for customers anyway, since this feature is not internationally implemented and a customer can't rely on the chat in many ways let alone the fact that a timely response or any response at all is a matter of chance independent from any good will on the part of the designer community.

Some general notification to that fact is probably a good idea. Something like "the indi designer community loves to help but might not be able to in a timely fashion. We appreciate your patience. More information here"

I'm sure some can phrase this more positive and yet keep the expectation of what the "chat" can and cannot do real.
-·-

Topic: How to work as a team in Zazzle?
Vivs Creations Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 2:27:15 PM
TheSillyHippy wrote:
Hi !
I'd like to have a friend work with me on my products but I can't find any info on that. I'd like to set something up so that the royalties get shared when my friend creates a product for my store. I remember seeing, a long time ago, an option to invite someone to be on your team, as a designer or another role. What that all a dream? The big stores like Disney surely have more than one person working on them, right?

Thanks Smile

I don't know if zazzle offers any shared payouts. I very much doubt it. But you and your friend can work on the same account at the same time from different computers. Your friend and you can sort out the money after the payout between the two of you. But as the account holder you assure zazzle that you safeguard your email and password. So technically you and your friend have to be a business and the business is opening the account, not either of you personally. IMHO
Topic: How to work as a team in Zazzle?
Vivs Creations Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 3:34:09 PM
Maz wrote:
You can only have one person’s or one business’s tax info associated with the account for the Internal Revenue Service.

That doesn't have anything to do with zazzle itself, if I'm not mistaken. Zazzle is a service.

I'm sure many businesses start out by friends starting something for fun without a care for tax or legal requirements. Which inevitable will have to be sorted out sooner or later.
Love