Search

Results
Topic: You can't actually create a custom canvas size in the Create Tool?
Vivs Creations Posted: Monday, December 09, 2019 2:21:38 PM
-·-

You can resize any social media format to whatever you like. As for canvas size, there are no custom settings and resize doesn't seem to apply to the canvas size. It would be the logical place to enter custom canvas sizes.

May come in a future release. Since I don't offer digital content I don't actually care. I'm more interested in customer buying my items.
Smile
-·-

You can resize any social media format to whatever you like. As for canvas size, there are no custom settings and resize doesn't seem to apply to the canvas size. It would be the logical place to enter custom canvas sizes.

May come in a future release. Since I don't offer digital content I don't actually care. I'm more interested in customer buying my items.
Smile
-·-

Smile
Topic: What is the point of Z Rank?
Vivs Creations Posted: Monday, December 09, 2019 1:53:54 PM
-·-

I'm slowly rebuilding and currently non of my new stores is anywhere near zRank 4, which you pretty much get with shop and profile completed and a few sales.

Your new products appear still fairly up front and sales will have that sales bonus position. I recreated my selling items first. Sadly, they are not in all those affiliate sites as my old items from vivendulies and I need those initial sales and hopefully they regain their once frequent seller positions. For now however I don't expect to see any sales for a long time and my zRank will be below 4 for a while. It doesn't mean that I'm totally invisible. Good search term combos get you a good visibility regardless of any zRank.
Topic: What is the point of Z Rank?
Vivs Creations Posted: Monday, December 09, 2019 1:53:54 PM
-·-

I'm slowly rebuilding and currently non of my new stores is anywhere near zRank 4, which you pretty much get with shop and profile completed and a few sales.

Your new products appear still fairly up front and sales will have that sales bonus position. I recreated my selling items first. Sadly, they are not in all those affiliate sites as my old items from vivendulies and I need those initial sales and hopefully they regain their once frequent seller positions. For now however I don't expect to see any sales for a long time and my zRank will be below 4 for a while. It doesn't mean that I'm totally invisible. Good search term combos get you a good visibility regardless of any zRank.