Search

Results
Topic: Editing Connect Idea
rescue Posted: Friday, October 27, 2017 4:09:53 AM
James wrote:
LeatherWood Design wrote:
Maybe we could lock text together.
When using text I sometimes make a copy with the same words to create a shadow effect. If I want to move the text 9 out of 10 times I only move one and the copy stays behind. I do this when making shadows so the exact placement of the text has to stay the same. The undo/back button does not always work after awhile. If we were able to lock the text so that when one is moved or changed in anyway the copy is also moved or changed would be great. The only thing that should not change is the color, but changing the color back would be easier than trying to line up a shadow copy. Also I would sometimes need to lock more than one instance of text on an item. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for the opportunity to give suggestions.

I'm not sure if this might help, but if you press + hold the "ctrl" button you can select both text boxes (original + shadow). Release and move as you want and they will then move together. Smile

James not debating if this will work but the problem will be that the customer won't be able to change the text in both entries at the same time. They will have to select each individually and edit.

Topic: Has anyone looked at ViralStyle?
rescue Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:49:39 AM
https://www.bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/t-shirt-companies/viral-style-in-tampa-fl-90212358/reviews-and-complaints

This is the BBB page on Viral. They offer campaigns and purchases are only received once the campaign is fully funded through crowd funding.

Topic: Summer time... hockey pucks
rescue Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:19:47 AM
Killslammer wrote:
I see on a puck that they have a
round text options on it but I can`t find the way to do it.
Can someone tell me how they did this from the zazzle text tool thank you.

You might want to try a forum search as there are multiple threads covering this w/helpful links to some products where you can copy the round text and paste into your product. There is also a thread that details how to do it on a letter by letter basis. Sorry but any circular text I use is done in my graphics program.

Topic: Thanks Zazzle! - Collections
rescue Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:21:31 AM
Christine wrote:
Happy you guys are loving this new update!Smile

Yes it will be great to work with. Does getting this finished mean that the collections made in the last 5-6 days will finally populate?

Topic: Intellectual Copyright For Designers NOT Strong Enough at Zazzle
rescue Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 5:02:47 PM
I don't understand how this can be done because many designers use images that don't originate with them. Maybe they've paid for the right to use, or someone else created the digital image but provided permission for the free use. Even images from websites that allow all use. But that doesn't give the designer the right to claim copyright for *the Original Artwork*.

I think something in the nature of this kind of statement would have to be used very carefully.