Search

Results
Topic: Scott - on updates about collections......
FLAGG Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 1:12:42 PM
YES - that is what is happening to all of us. But this is not a thread to complain about the same thing. Scott has already pointed us all to the thread above called"

"Updated Collections Invisible to Public"

This thread pretty much documents the problem.

With THIS thread - I was just trying to get a message to Scott, asking him to update "Locked" threads once in a while, to let us all know the progress being made.......

Thanks,

Flagg
FLAGG Posted: Sunday, January 19, 2020 1:12:42 PM
YES - that is what is happening to all of us. But this is not a thread to complain about the same thing. Scott has already pointed us all to the thread above called"

"Updated Collections Invisible to Public"

This thread pretty much documents the problem.

With THIS thread - I was just trying to get a message to Scott, asking him to update "Locked" threads once in a while, to let us all know the progress being made.......

Thanks,

Flagg
FLAGG Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 5:36:31 PM
Scott,

For the issue going on with collections not updating or adding products for the public view......

I am having the same issue as everyone. I know we are to keep comments to the thread "Collections Invisible to Public". So I am not starting a new thread with a list of specific collection problems.

Your last update was on January 13th - where you said that "your engineers had all the information needed to solve the problem" - and you LOCKED the thread until you knew more.

I was wondering if when you LOCK a thread (for any problem) - if you could still post an update on it every couple days. letting us know the progress. Even if there is no progress - you could just say that "the fix is not found yet, but this is being worked on for sure!"

I keep checking this particular locked thread and seeing no update. It would probably give me, and others, more piece of mind if you gave us an update every now and again.....on how the fix was coming.

Thank for considering,

Flagg_Design
FLAGG Posted: Saturday, January 18, 2020 5:36:31 PM
Scott,

For the issue going on with collections not updating or adding products for the public view......

I am having the same issue as everyone. I know we are to keep comments to the thread "Collections Invisible to Public". So I am not starting a new thread with a list of specific collection problems.

Your last update was on January 13th - where you said that "your engineers had all the information needed to solve the problem" - and you LOCKED the thread until you knew more.

I was wondering if when you LOCK a thread (for any problem) - if you could still post an update on it every couple days. letting us know the progress. Even if there is no progress - you could just say that "the fix is not found yet, but this is being worked on for sure!"

I keep checking this particular locked thread and seeing no update. It would probably give me, and others, more piece of mind if you gave us an update every now and again.....on how the fix was coming.

Thank for considering,

Flagg_Design
Topic: Collections only showing maximum 24 products
FLAGG Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:05:03 PM
Scott,

I just made a quick check of several of my collections! All seems to be displayed!!!!! Just in time for the holiday season! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!

Thank you,

FLAGG