Search

Results
Topic: Shelli in OK -- Hope you are okay
Belle Glen Studio Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:55:03 PM
Shelli, glad to hear you're OK. I've been worried about you since I heard about the El Reno tornado on the news.
Topic: Associates Program Enrollment
Belle Glen Studio Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2019 7:01:52 AM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:
Belle Glen Studio wrote:
I'm confused. About half my sales each month are 3rd party sales, but since the change to referral earnings policy several years ago, I have not gotten any money from 3rd party sales (not one red cent).

Will my 3rd party sales that don't earn me any referral money count as "referral sales"?

No, it's your own referrals, the ones that are reported as "Self" in your Royalty History, if you designed them. You can also see them by going to your "referral history" tab. That tab will also have any referrals you earned on other people's products.

(3rd party means that someone else earned the referral, not you. You only earned the royalty.)

Thanks! I guess my goose is cooked. Stick out tongue Now what?
Topic: Associates Program Enrollment
Belle Glen Studio Posted: Saturday, March 09, 2019 5:42:27 AM
I'm confused. About half my sales each month are 3rd party sales, but since the change to referral earnings policy several years ago, I have not gotten any money from 3rd party sales (not one red cent).

Will my 3rd party sales that don't earn me any referral money count as "referral sales"?
Topic: An Interesting Discussion For Those of You Who Design Wedding Invites, Etc
Belle Glen Studio Posted: Friday, February 22, 2019 3:17:23 PM
My goodness, brides are foul-mouthed these days aren't they.Laughing
Topic: Your favorite novels?
Belle Glen Studio Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 9:36:39 PM
This is how I choose novels to read. I walk down the fiction aisle at the library, stick my hand out, and pluck a book from the shelf. Without looking at it, I check it out.
When I get home, I find out what I'll either be reading or returning to the library, unread, the next day.
It's a system that makes no sense, but it entertains me to do it. And it's free entertainment! Laughing