Search

Results
Topic: Picture not appearing with migrated iPhone cases
Pauline Wherrell Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:49:23 AM
ematson wrote:
Pauline Wherrell wrote:
There has been migration of a few of my products to the new iPhone 5 cases but on my products page and when clicking on the iPhone 5 category in my store no picture appears but if I double click on the line at the top of the product the page comes up as normal. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch - I really hope the pictures will appear in time!

please just leave them be until monday of next week. they're currently being stitched together and if you muck with them, your results will vary. there will be duplicates that we will delete at the end of the process.

-e.

Thanks so much. I will just leave them then until they are fixed.
Pauline Wherrell Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:37:20 AM
heizfrosch wrote:
Same here, hopefully just a hick-up ...

Good to hear it's not just me! Thanks!
Pauline Wherrell Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:13:04 AM
There has been migration of a few of my products to the new iPhone 5 cases but on my products page and when clicking on the iPhone 5 category in my store no picture appears but if I double click on the line at the top of the product the page comes up as normal. Anyone know if this is a temporary glitch - I really hope the pictures will appear in time!
Topic: What is best earnings currency question
Pauline Wherrell Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:06:50 AM
Rainbow Art wrote:
Pauline Wherrell wrote:
Rainbow Art wrote:
Hi Pauline,
I´m in Germany and get paid in $$$ - most of my customer come from the USA, and the rest get converted on payday. My PayPal account is set to €uro as standard currency, hence the balance is shown with all funds converted to the daily rate, so I know how much I got. (I hope I make sense, it´s very hot here Smile )

♥ Hilly

So you only have Euros as a currency in your Paypal account? You do not need to have dollars to be paid in dollars - am I right? I can see that that way you would know exactly what you got!

I get paid in $$$. It´s just that the standard currency (the one that shows the balance of my account) is Euro. I could have several different currencies paid into my account, when I visit there´s a notice at the top saying "Your balance: XXXXX Euro". I can then look how many $$$ or else are in my account.
When I want to draw money out I say "transfer XXX $ into my bank account" and PayPal converts the $$$ to the rate that day. So it´s Euro that arrive at my account, and I don´t have to pay the exorbitant exchange rates Happy
That´s why I love PayPal

♥ Hilly

Thanks so much! You have been a great help!
Topic: Looking for everything Baby / Toddler for blog
Pauline Wherrell Posted: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:37:35 PM
Thanks you so much for adding my products. I really appreciate it - you have created a lovely blog!