Search

Results
Topic: Glass Coaster Official Show Me Thread
Joy V. Posted: Monday, October 19, 2015 3:17:55 PM
beet it. glass coaster by SmartMouthed

leave. (romaine lettuce) <script> glass coaster by SmartMouthed

Topic: New Product Ideas - In Here
Joy V. Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2015 10:18:30 PM
Cafeteria-style birch serving trays like http://www.arytrays.com/en/bespoke/ or IKEA (but good quality) would be great. Please consider. Tx!
Topic: Content Filter for new viewers not obvious
Joy V. Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:33:16 AM
Thanks, Gina. I also use Redbubble and they do it in the way I suggested, which I think is more user-friendly (since I will not be personally guiding everyone who visits my page), but I will make a note on the home page of my store advising visitors to change their filter to be able to view all products. Again, thank you so much Smile
Topic: List of people who WANT to be promoted
Joy V. Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2015 10:22:49 AM
http://zazzle.com/SmartMouthed

Products promoting healthy eating- with a dash of sass. Healthy food- with attitude...

Edited: 10/08/15

Thanks!
Topic: Content Filter for new viewers not obvious
Joy V. Posted: Thursday, October 8, 2015 9:48:33 AM
Hi, I have a couple of designs that use adult language and they have their own category. However, for people who I direct to my store, when you click on the category to view the products, you get an error message that says "Your search "" did not match any products in *, peas.... [the mature setting category]" This is not accurate- it's not showing any products in that category b/c the content filter is on, but zazzle doesn't tell the viewer that, so they will never know that that's the reason they don't see any products when they click on the category image. And for that reason they also will not know to change the content filter. It is not even clear/obvious to new viewers that there IS a content filter, much less that they need to change or turn it off in order to see additional products, should they choose to. So those products are pretty much invisible. Would be much better if there were an icon that said 'mature content - to view, please (CLICK HERE TO)change content filter setting.' Otherwise, again, they will never know that products are available that they can choose to view.At best, they'll think something's wrong with the website. You can't assume they know that content filters are on. PLEASE change this- it hurts sales. Thanks!